Seeing the number 44 everywhere

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

franticdinner

Seeing the number 44 everywhere

Post by franticdinner »

Title says it all. Whether it's battery percentage on my laptop, temperature, or how many miles I have left in my tank, I keep seeing the number 44 everywhere! It started back in August, just a week before one uncle's death and the anniversary of a death of another uncle. I'm not sure if there's a correlation or any meaning behind this, but I'd love some insight.

My birthday is 06/09/1994 and I've been told that I am an 11/2 if this adds anything.
astro_mania

Re: Seeing the number 44 everywhere

Post by astro_mania »

hai
As you say, 44 is indeed a powerful number.
As I got curious, I wish to go a little deep and try to find the meaning.
Date you posted : 15-02-2019 =6-2-3=11
Date of birth : 9-6-1994=9-6-5=20=2
This data clearly tells you one thing. You are about to face a change of direction. Your job, your position, your financial status, your marital status almost everything are due to be effected within a span of 2 months and don't worry, it would be a change for better position and better achievement and growth.
Still, you need to look carefully at chances that come your way and grab them immediately and wisely. It takes experience to decide perfectly but here you have very less time to make the choice but once you make the right choice, it will benefit you immensely.
I do not have any more reading to offer on this issue. Hope you will understand.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
franticdinner

Post by franticdinner »

Thank you so much, this was really helpful
omgherryan

Post by omgherryan »

Each number encompassing us have a comment. thus, it is essential to comprehend the otherworldly significance of any number. For this situation, heavenly attendant number 44 shows us the route through which our objectives and dreams can be cultivated. These signs are to open our eyes and see things obviously. You need to keep your confidence with blessed messengers and grasp your life. You can not go through your time on earth stressing over things. Alongside difficult work you likewise need to have a good time. In some cases, heavenly attendants simply show up haphazardly and offer you a hint for a superior way throughout everyday life.
Halke1998

Post by Halke1998 »

The first four digits represent the numbers 4 and 4 and that’s how many hours it takes for a cat to go through its life span (4 x 24 96). The second set of four represents the total amount of time it would take to travel around the earth if we started now and ended where we stopped 2 years ago (24 x 144). Add those together and you get [Advert removed]
Halke1998

Post by Halke1998 »

44 is the common factor between almost everything that is happening in this world today. It's not just about the 44 degree Fahrenheit weather we are having right now and the 44-degree temperature of our hearts; it's about the 44th President, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who was elected president in 1933, the year in which I was born, but he died in 1945. We have had 2 wars since then, Vietnam and Iraq, both named after 1944. In addition, 1944 was the year that the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, Japan, and it will always remain the greatest tragedy of humanity.
It's been said that life goes on forever, and if that really is true, what happens tomorrow? Does anything truly matter? What does it mean to live in the present moment and never worry about the future? What happens if there is no past? Is there any point in looking back? Are there any answers to these questions?
The answers may come from a place where time does not exist and there is only now. They came from the 44th President of the United States, Franklin D. Roosevelt. His four words sum it up simply:
"We Have Nothing To Fear Except Fear Itself."
I hope you enjoyed watching my video! Don't forget to like and subscribe :D
-----------------------------------------------
astrosaniacsk

Post by astrosaniacsk »

in numerology, you can find the meaning of 44 by adding both the numbers into a single digit 4 + 4 = 8.
The meaning of 8 is associated with luck, wealth, power, prosperity, and divine gift. But the number 8 has more influence on wealth and money. for more details you can read this: https://angelnumber.me/44-meaning/