Astrology Chart calculator

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

shilpasundhar1996

Astrology Chart calculator

Post by shilpasundhar1996 »

Is there any free software to calculate the astrology chart. I'm from India so I need to the chart with north and south node properly in the chart and it should be reliable. please suggest me if you know any such plugin or software.
astro_mania

Re: Astrology Chart calculator

Post by astro_mania »

hai
A number of freewares are available for erecting an astrology chart. My favourite one is Maitreya from saravali.de. Try this one. It will no disappoint you.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
shilpasundhar1996

Post by shilpasundhar1996 »

astro_mania wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:17 pm hai
A number of freewares are available for erecting an astrology chart. My favourite one is Maitreya from saravali.de. Try this one. It will no disappoint you.
with regards
astro_mania
Hi,

Thanks for the great suggestion. Is there any free astrology chart calculator Wordpress plugin ?

Regards,
Shilpa
Enjoythis5

Post by Enjoythis5 »

My friend is a fan of astrology and has many applications for calculations. I will clarify what exactly these apps are and let you know as soon as I find out. In the meantime, be careful, as there are a lot of applications with viruses now. I remember how my friend suffered until he found a good and clean app. He often came across viruses and had to use various antiviruses and uninstallers to get rid of malware. I will try to find out the names of app for you as quickly as possible
astromnd

Post by astromnd »

best free software that there is..

Jagannath Hora..its amazing..i am sure 80% of vedic astrologers in this forum uses that.

You may also use Kaalaa..but that is paid software i guess..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect your parents. Respect your Guru. Respect nature.