Master Numbers. When 33 is in your life path number, and job. What does this mean?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Bobcock

Master Numbers. When 33 is in your life path number, and job. What does this mean?

Post by Bobcock »

Hey peeps. I’m new. Just wanted peoples interpretation of Master number 33. I have 33 as a life path number calculated one way. Which is adding straight across. My first name adds to 33 and so does my job. Does anyone have any in depth information about the number That maybe studying beyond the basics on the net?

Thanks in advance.
astro_mania

Re: Master Numbers. When 33 is in your life path number, and job. What does this mean?

Post by astro_mania »

hai
glad to answer that.
You are master of your life when you are fully aware of your capacity. And capacity is determined by the amount of your work you did in your past life. Yes, it is Karma that brings us good luck, bad luck, our perceptions and our understandings. So, in order to raise ourselves up from masses, we need higher understanding which is possible through only Master Numbers. Master Numbers are the main tools that you made yourself available to you and now you have every right to use them. If you use them properly, you will leave this world as a great soul. If you disrespect them, misuse them, you will go way lower in your life and may be in next life as well.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time