Numerology Lucky Hours and Minutes?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Kandi

Numerology Lucky Hours and Minutes?

Post by Kandi »

How to get Lucky Times (Hours/Minutes) using Numerology please?
astro_mania

Re: Numerology Lucky Hours and Minutes?

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Numerology is vague in discussing lucky hours, as you have to glue much info together. In case you do have personal info, it goes like this.
Your lucky no and lucky day are to be ascertained from your dob. This info is then collaborated with transits of your name indicating good periods. From the auspicious details you found, then you study and use Sephairal hour numbers which are in tune with your lucky no calculated from dob for chosen dates. This process is time consuming but accurate and rewarding method for results.
Hope you got it. If this is too complex, simply stick to your birth date(1-31) number which is your safest choice always.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Kandi

Post by Kandi »

So If I am born in the morning at 8am will it still be lucky at 8pm or not? Thanks.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
As the system tells us, hours have rulers that are not directly linked to hour numbers. We cannot bring out a universal system as it has many constraints. Simple thing is, if a day and date is auspicious and you are feeling that energy, don't wait for more better time.
With regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Its OK dude