Numerology with me

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Numerology with me

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Every person has a personality. Every number has a personality. So, it is inevitable that numbers relate to personalities. Just like diversities in personalities, diversities do exist in numbers. They can be felt, observed and understood. However, a question arises here: all the numbers we have are 0 to 9 only. Then how can they create the unlimited diversities? The answer lies in combinations. Then, learning personality of numbers means learning traits that are inherent as well as created by virtue of its appearance in place of observation. And as this being affected by other numbers is a passing trait, we end up having unique yet recognisable patterns, each having its own meaning.
Here, let me give you a caution. In essence, life is energy. It is part of the energy of universe. Every person is unique because he is part of the whole and has a destiny to fulfill. Then, nobody can be perfect. But, you are not in a prison. Let me explain it. When you are born, you are not aware of your body, looks, personality and all the other things that come with it. Slowly, as you raise in consciousness, you become aware of things, like your personality, ability. This happens just like beginning with a blank drawing sheet and working it your way out. What you put there remains there for the span of this life. Just you being you, enjoy what you put in that canvas.
I do not want to hurry. Let me see how this all is understood, digested or perceived. Only then I can move further.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: Numerology with me

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
What do numbers do?
Numbers are everywhere. Numbers tell every thing. They are foundation of maths, science, technology and all the developments ever we know of.
Numbers have something mystical attributed to them. These are not mere words supporting numerology. The very fact that origin of numbers remains a secret tells volumes about it. They support all sciences and all facts and gives a meaning to them, yet their very beginning is a mystery or rather spiritual.
As humans, it is a very common trait for us to think numbers as some limits or some fixed beings. If you look carefully, this is not truth. Energy, either positive or negative can be seen working as numbers.
Let me put it this way. We use numbers, we consult numbers not to refer simply a figure but to observe a fact. If you don't feel pain, you won't go to doctor, it is that simple.
Then as we often do with many things, we simply overlook the fact that numbers are also spiritual.

Can every number tell some hidden story? This is a common question naturally arises here. Well, that depends on energy.
A radio works only with tuned signals and not with all that are present. So is the case with numbers. Are we in tune with what they want to whisper in our ears? Can we really recognise when numbers are telling something?
That is what numerology is all about.
I welcome your valuable views, as usual and if you comment, it will greatly encourage me that I did something worth reading and learning.
Thank you.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hello
In the mist of spiritual awareness, we can never hazard ground realities. Then, how does these few 0 to 9 numbers apply to all uniquely and still keep us one?
The answer is very simple. Look at the ocean. It is full of water. Drops of crores and millions of water. So, it is ocean. Now, you take a bucket of water. You can sort that water as sea water. It got those details in it. But, you take a drop of water. Can you look and tell that it is from ocean? Yes, still it is a drop from ocean. But it no longer possess that identity. It has no identity. To get that identity, it mixes with soil, turns to vapour and then changes into rain and reaches its identity. In the same way, your identity as soul never changes but how long you are taking in understanding your identity defines you. Numbers are the steps of that transformation or rather the energies of that transformation which can help you to be in right path. If such immense help is hidden in such practical way, why one should not learn and use it? Why one should not become more self-reliant?
I will be, as usual, will be happy to hear from you.
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I wish to share here a few thoughts of others on numerology.

Numerology is any belief in the divine or mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. It is also the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names, and ideas. It is often associated with the paranormal, alongside astrology and similar divinatory art
Despite the long history of numerological ideas, the word "numerology" is not recorded in English before c. 1907
the study of numbers, as the figures designating the year of one's birth, to determine their supposed influence on one's life, future, etc.
Numerology is as old as our ancient civilization. No one in fact knows the origin of the science of numerology but numbers are spoken of even in the ancient biblical literature and the Hindu mythological texts. As per the present records available, the least history of numerology dates back to the Pythagoras period which runs between 569 and 470 B.C. Pythagoras, a great sage, mathematician and philosopher of his times from Greece, had established a school in which he taught numerology too, among other subjects.
These are picked from some random sources. Just to show how this subject is viewed.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Why numerology did not make this world a better place already if it is in existence from a long time?
This question seems both philanthropic and silly.
It is philanthropic because you are worried about betterment of world.
It is silly because it raised out of ignorance.
Numerology arises from the fact that you have focus, you have receiving power by careful self help and you are proving it. It is a design that you understand, follow and ultimately learn how to steer it. It is a personal development.
If you can see higher design, with that you also learn higher values and will see that design with more higher justice. Then you come out of blame game, agendas and hurdles. Then that naturally grows our consciousness and it takes time. When this much logical but intrinsic process is involved, how many will be ready to take even first step?
Hope I am sharing some interesting alleviating points. If it is so, please comment and share your views.
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Namaste
I being a numerologist, do support what I learnt, experimented and witnessed. However, still there is always more to learn from people. You can help me by your sharing and commenting. Overall, I assure you, it will be an uplifting experience.
Now my topic is this question: who created numerology? (I am intentionally avoiding discovered or invented as I cannot chose between them)
Well, my answer simply is: why bother? Just look around you. Age old traditions are falling apart. Nobody cares to follow if there is a flaw, even if that flaw is literal. Are all new methods foolproof? Is all science really that much as we normally consider it to be? History around us tells otherwise and many maniacs and false prophets, of even to this minute, full of flaws, are our resounding examples.
However, I do not intend to thrust my theories on you. I humbly ask you to put your spiritual awareness to test and you can see that timing is not really that much important and it is not ignorance. If you go to a doctor, you act on faith. You do not ask him, for example, when he prescribes you a medicine, how many patients were tested with this medicine for this kind of problem and what are the other statistics. You just follow it. And if you cannot, you cannot believe that doctor. When faith is more important in life and death situation, is it not so in believing and unraveling your own spirit? I doubt that.
That being said and following the axoim "necessity is the mother of invention", I do have to present how it got famous.
Anyway, the story begins somewhere 500BC when Pythagoras chose to follow and preach importance of numbers in spiritual realm. This is one of many places from where the story of numbers started. Also Chaldeans are also masters of this science. In Egypt, numbers took form of Tarot cards, in India, they are integral part of jyothisha, in China, Iching was the method of number theories and many more lesser known methods individually existed in many countries like Japan, Thailand, Italy and so on and so forth.
As you can see, history can really be intimidating. This all is just to show what were the experiences of the world with this esoteric science and where its value lie and how it came to be known as what it is now.
This all is really important when you do want to benefit from numbers and is ready to experiment. Hope I enraged that interest in you and hope you want to find more and you are also ready to share your ideas. I will be very happy for your words.
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hello
Today I came up with one more question. A question that is basic yet important. Basic yet mostly not asked because of the dogmas it carry with it. So, the question is "can numerology tell every thing"
In order to answer this question, let me quickly warn you that these are only my musings. I do not offer myself to be perfect. However, this is a beginning and the platform that asks us to try.
If every thing ever happened is predestined, there is no no need of numerology or for that matter, any esoteric science. But there are two problems. First problem is we exactly don't know what are the methods of destiny and fate. It is a spiritual, mystical matter which can never be seen as physical phenomenon.
Second problem is more about us. How an expert works with data certainly differs with a common man. And to be an expert, first you must be a student. Different cultures, different beliefs created such vast methods of research that most of the time you need heart, head and focus working together to follow up what any one is offering. And most of the time, again, sadly, people fail to comprehend.
Learning is a continuous process. You know some, you want more. That is a positive trait. But that also may cause self doubting when it comes to application. It sheerly depends on mind of the person.
Final verdict is this. Yes, numbers can tell all. But being ready for it or taking it as it should also be a test of capacities.
Hope it helped you and not confusing or discouraging. It's just my prologue to to truth with which you can move on if you chose to.
I welcome your views.
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hello
There are number of questions that can arise when we start working with, say, any method and numerology is no exception. Then, the question that naturally arises is, at least to my knowledge, is "is numerology, the science of application of numbers, complex?"
If I simply state no, it is undermining the power of numbers. Still, I say no because, like any thing we learn, it also comes with its own testing periods, methods and perceptions. It does not make learning or using numbers difficult. It needs practical mind open to spiritual possibilities. It is simple but the amount of knowledge it offers, including the visions it can give are phenomenal. Number, at any one given time, can represent both you and a reality. You must learn to listen when numbers speak to you and be a good translator of it. It can bring immense joy as it is a spiritual awareness.
Hope I did tell my point clearly. Hope you want to share your views.
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Most of the time, we argue, argue and reach nowhere. I must admit as I pour out myself, it also tends to become perception than fact. I cannot help it. But as far as possible, as far as my logic allows me, I will try to remain level headed.
As I began my topic with logic, you might have guessed, my question is "is numerology logical?"
Logic is shaped by perception. Perception is based on senses. So, if this science appeals to senses, it is logical.
Senses are our source of everything we know. Still experiences give us sense. Then, the question becomes, can numerology directly address or connect with senses?
In my experience, there is deep connection between sense and numbers. We logically think when our senses are accurate. Numbers are really the source of sense as they give clarity. Based on the data experiences can be interpreted. So, numerologist will combine meaning of senses with numbers and make it useful. Thus, with out doubt, number science is logical.
As always, tell your views.
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I am sure most of the numbers that we come across fascinate us. But what is more fascinating is, individual personalities of numbers themselves. No matter how you understand the numbers, their true nature is always clearly coming out sooner or later.
Individuals are born with combination of numbers. They may not truly see pure power of individual numbers as we never come across numbers as entities.
In reality, when we talk of a number, we are talking of its pure energy. As it cannot be comprehensible on first glance, we go for connection and comparison.
How does this information concern us? Well, we are pure numbers at some level. But the lessened, more mixed form of numbers are more clearly visible. True purpose of life, true meaning of satisfaction is hidden in pure numbers. To realise what we can achieve, we have to know and adopt our pure numbers. Combination is always beneficial in relationship to space and time, not to soul. Mastery means both sacrifing unnecessary things and caring about what you purely want.
It is not an easy task to determine and use pure numbers. Numbers can lead, you must be ready to follow. Spirtual ability can be seen and followed by following better understanding.
with regards
astro_mania