electional astro

Electional astrology is utilized in choosing the most appropriate time to begin something. The intent is to achieve a successful outcome, and the rules applied are very specifically set toward that end.
An Horary chart is used to answer a question about a particular matter or issue and is set up for the time the question comes to mind or is asked.
Ketan123

electional astro

Post by Ketan123 »

Electional outlines might be ready for practically any occasion. Weddings, starting another occupation, beginning a business, moving house, holding a gathering… the schedule is just about unending. For moral reasons most celestial prophets won't endeavor to choose a diagram for illicit acts and on account of the work included, few will choose graphs for paltry occasions -, for example, a gathering. This doesn't prevent you from picking the best time for a gathering by celestial prophesy on the off chance that you wish, obviously. A considerable measure of the electional tenets given in old course readings allude to how to fabricate a congregation or create another nation or the best time to put a ruler on the throne. Most individuals are more concerned with having a great night out, purchasing new garments and discovering an accomplice. So I'll adhere to more everyday case
admin
Site Admin

Re: electional astro

Post by admin »

Hi Ketan123,

Thanks for that post and well put.

It is very true that most individuals seek best time for personal gatherings, and also for marriage dates, start of businesses, moving to new home or moving to another location,

Hadn't heard of 'fabrication of a congregation'; but have heard of 'creation of another nation', and 'enthronement' in history. All good for research, of course.

Thanks again.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

electional astrology what kind of astrology is this.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Phillip,

It's about setting up a chart for a proposed event, such as mentioned. It's interesting, but needs proper 'interpretation' by an astrologer who is well versed in this field. Always worth researching if you're interested.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Sandor. I read through most of it (with translation). It looks good. Hopefully it isn't your site because the info given is 'pay'.

This site is free, and we don't allow those who want to advertise their own sites here without first helping others here freely.

Best,
Admin.
Rapsody3

Post by Rapsody3 »

During 2015 I put electional astrology to the test. I bought lotto tickets on the most favourable times, using the Kündig rectification method described here: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2849

In short: If I found a so-called Kündig cut, which looked favourable, I would asume that the interval between the selected Kündig cut and the following Kündig cut was favourable. For instance, if the favourable Kündig cut is at 16:45:32, then the lucky interval would be between 16:45:32 and the following Kündig cut: 17:43:26. Any action carried out in this interval, will - according to theory - be assigned to a chart erected at 16:45:32.

Then I analyzed the winning charts for 2015, and I came up with a system, which would win every 3 times (expected: every 6 times). In other words, with this system I would double my chances of winning. In 2016 I am testing the system, and I have also asked others to participate by publishing the favourable intervals at my Danish website. However, the intervals depend very much on the geographical location for the action to be carried out, so they will have to be recalculated for each geographical position.

Anyway, in January I won every second time (out of 12 lottery tickets), which is better than expected, but in February and March I bought 18 lottery tickets and won 3 times, which is just as expected. If I succeed to win every 3rd time on average, when 2016 is over, I believe I have somehow proven not only astrology as such, but also that the Kündig method works. April looks incredibly good, so I am very optimistic.

No, I haven't become rich, but if I only count the tickets within the system from 2015, I made a small surplus - approximately 15 USD. :D
Trichakra

Post by Trichakra »

Ketan123 wrote:Electional outlines might be ready for practically any occasion. Weddings, starting another occupation, beginning a business, moving house, holding a gathering… the schedule is just about unending. For moral reasons most celestial prophets won't endeavor to choose a diagram for illicit acts and on account of the work included, few will choose graphs for paltry occasions -, for example, a gathering. This doesn't prevent you from picking the best time for a gathering by celestial prophesy on the off chance that you wish, obviously. A considerable measure of the electional tenets given in old course readings allude to how to fabricate a congregation or create another nation or the best time to put a ruler on the throne. Most individuals are more concerned with having a great night out, purchasing new garments and discovering an accomplice. So I'll adhere to more everyday case

Thanks for this post.
the world you are forced to inhabit does not match up to the world
astrologerlove98

Post by astrologerlove98 »

To use electional astrology, and embark upon a project related to your reason for wanting to activate the pattern at an auspicious time that also strongly connects with the natal pattern, presumably by sharing at least one or two positions. Or the midpoint of the sextile could be occupied, but then you’d have an opposition to one of the Yod points, so not necessarily desirable.

All the factors that come in play in electional astrology would of course come into play here. In addition you might consider stuff like antiscia to create a situation where the charts have maximised contact.

However, whether a venture such as this would be worth all the trouble is questionable unless you really expect this “activation” to lead to a change that makes a true and real difference to you in your life. Well, that’s really true for all electional astrology, but I still want to stress it.