Understanding Natal T-square

This area is for those who wish to ask questions about, or to discuss astrological theory. ​ ​P​lease feel free to drop in and ask questions, add comments and answer queries here.
nansens

Understanding Natal T-square

Post by nansens »

Dear All,

I am trying to understand how one interprets various combination aspects in a natal chart. Specially grand trines, kite formations and T-squares
My details are 26 Feb 1992, 8.55 AM, Calcutta, India, Female.

I have a a Mer-Moon-Jupiter T square. From my online reading I understand that there is an enormous amount of energy focused on my Saggi Moon whenever either of the other two planets are activated. But how do these energies play out visa-vi each other? How does one interpret it in different natal charts? How should one go interpreting these conjoined aspects? Any reading recommendation that would help me understand this better would also be greatly appreciated.

Love
-N
nansens

Re: Understanding Natal T-square

Post by nansens »

I also have a Sun-Moon-Jupiter T-square. But the Mer-Moon square aspect is the strongest
Another question I have is, how should one start delineating a Natal chart when they first see it? What kind of aspects are more powerful than others?

I also read something about a ghost house at the other end of the chart (the second house in my case). But not entirely sure how one interprets that.
Any insight is welcome :)

Love
-N

P.S: I had the most fantastic adventures in Auroville and Pondi. Very healing weekend scenes :D
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Understanding Natal T-square

Post by Noel Eastwood »

nansens, are you studying my free astrology course yet? That's a good place to get started on your journey.