Basic thumb rules of predictive astrology

This area is for those who wish to ask questions about, or to discuss astrological theory. ​ ​P​lease feel free to drop in and ask questions, add comments and answer queries here.
laghudeepak

Basic thumb rules of predictive astrology

Post by laghudeepak »

I am keen to know basic thumb rules of predictive astrology. Request learned members to put light on this topic. Thanks
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Basic thumb rules of predictive astrology

Post by Noel Eastwood »

laghu, this is a very deep question. On the surface it looks basic, but once you life the lid on astrology you'll see the boiling cauldron of material below.

I suggest you go to my link below, in my signature, and study my Free Astrology Course. There is no fee, it's plenty deep enough for even those beyond the basics. Once you have had a look and done the exercises for all 4 lessons please start asking questions.

One question I can answer is about 'predictive astrology' - sure, astrologers do use the heavens to predict things, but I use it for personal and psychological insights - to know thyself. I'm hopeless at horary astrology, I try to avoid synastry and I don't know much about many other aspects of astrology. But ask me anything to do with the psychology of astrology and I will write you pages and pages.

I await your comments and queries.
laghudeepak

Post by laghudeepak »

Many Thanks for your reply Noel.

I am a psychology graduate & have deep interest in human behavior & various sciences attached to it.

As suggested by you, I shall read your course material, to clarify my doubts & probably then share my astrological experiences , at this platform.

Regards

Laghudeepak
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Laghudeepak, that is interesting, we both share the passion of the psyche. Just stay the course, study hard and ask lots of questions. The path is long and deep and there is plenty for you to learn to keep you busy for a few lifetimes :)