How do you solve t squares?

This area is for those who wish to ask questions about, or to discuss astrological theory. ​ ​P​lease feel free to drop in and ask questions, add comments and answer queries here.
Jsociasp

How do you solve t squares?

Post by Jsociasp »

Hi everyone!!
How do you solve t squares? . I’ve read that imagine the missing leg could help. I have three t squares in the same three houses 2nd, 8th and 11th. Happy day !!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: How do you solve t squares?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Jso, I like to see the T-square pattern as like a balance beam, put too much on one side and it tips over. The focal planet or planets is on square side. The focal planet has the role of keeping the two planets in opposition in balance. So it is like the focal planet will tend to sacrifice its own needs to keep the balance of the opposition.

In the pattern below the focal planet is Uranus and it is his role to keep Pluto and Juiter in balance. In doing so Uranus cannot fully exhibit his personality in the person's chart.
t-square-.gif
t-square-.gif (11.96 KiB) Viewed 3716 times
If you attach your chart I can explain a bit better using your chart as an example because this is a very important and reasonably common planetary pattern.
anadybella

Post by anadybella »

Hey, Noel it's really a great help by you. Thank you so much.
Zeina

Post by Zeina »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:48 pm In the pattern below the focal planet is Uranus and it is his role to keep Pluto and Juiter in balance. In doing so Uranus cannot fully exhibit his personality in the person's chart.
Hey,

What if the focal point has other aspects to different planets than in the T-square, would that aid the planet's expression?

Thanks
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Yes, it certainly would, the focal planet of the T-square could be part of a Mystic Rectangle as well, or be connected to other planets by trines or conjunction. In these cases, one must examine the planetary patterns and then synthesise the whole of the chart working backwards from pattern to pattern and then planet by planet. One aspect or planet or sign does not explain the whole person, just snippets of their personality. Even then it must be taken in the context of the person's life experiences. It sure gets complicated, doesn't it :)

This is why astrology takes more than reading a book or an online article.