Persistent health Issues

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Kadhu

Persistent health Issues

Post by Kadhu »

Hi,

I have been struggling with my health SINCE 2010. I first had stomach issues, followed by anxiety, vitamin deficiencies, fatigue, confusion, ear pulsing, general weakness, bloating, neck pain, Sinus, indigestion and various allergies. I have been thru all kinds of testing for stomach, heart etc... Nothing is wrong in the tests. Even though over the last year I feel I have gotten a lil better, my overall health remains terrible.

At the moment the most worrying things is ear pulsing, Sinus, minor anxiety and digestive issues. Even though I am managing digestive issues to some extent, the pulsing is terrible.

This is affecting my career a lot. I am not able to concentrate on work. I also want to move to a full time position which I am not trying coz I spend most of the time fixing and fighting my body. Will this trauma end. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel. Will my career see a boost any time soon?

Kindly comment.

Thanks,
Chakravathy
Pem

Re: Persistent health Issues

Post by Pem »

Hello Kadhu
Can you kindly tell me if the ear pulsing is affecting one or
both your ears ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kadhu

Post by Kadhu »

Hi Pem,

Thanks for your response. The pulsing is only on my right ear.

Thanks,
Kadhu
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Kadhu
Will you be able to do vedic spiritual remedial measures -
like praying, mantras to hindu deities - which will alleviate
your suffering and be beneficial to your allround health and career ?
Are you doing any prayers/mantras to deities at present ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kadhu

Post by Kadhu »

Hi Pem,

Yes. I recite Vishnu Sahasranamam every Thursday and Saturday. I listen to the same on the other days.
I chant Sankata Nasana ganapathi Strotram everyday. I attend satyanarayana pooja on all poornima.

Beyond that I listen to Rudram Chamakam once in a while. Listen to shasti kavasam more frequently. I am frequent temple goer too.

Thanks,
kadhu
Pem

Post by Pem »

Kadhu wrote:Hi,

I have been struggling with my health SINCE 2010. I first had stomach issues, followed by anxiety, vitamin deficiencies, fatigue, confusion, ear pulsing, general weakness, bloating, neck pain, Sinus, indigestion and various allergies. I have been thru all kinds of testing for stomach, heart etc... Nothing is wrong in the tests. Even though over the last year I feel I have gotten a lil better, my overall health remains terrible.

At the moment the most worrying things is ear pulsing, Sinus, minor anxiety and digestive issues. Even though I am managing digestive issues to some extent, the pulsing is terrible.

This is affecting my career a lot. I am not able to concentrate on work. I also want to move to a full time position which I am not trying coz I spend most of the time fixing and fighting my body. Will this trauma end. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel. Will my career see a boost any time soon?

Kindly comment.

Thanks,
Chakravathy
Hello Kadhu
From June 2010 you were running Ketu/Sun, when negative things started.
Sun is the most malefic planet of this chart along with Jupiter, Mars,
Moon and Rahu and Ketu - the other functional malefics.
The best benefic Venus and yogakaraka for this chart is combust by being too
close to the malefic Sun which rules the 8H dusthana. You are presently under
the rule of mahadasa of Venus. Venus is placed in your 1H and is affecting your
health with malefic Sun and also Mercury which is combust too. Then Saturn is also
aspecting the 1H; and also afflictions from a very strong malefic Moon from the 7H.
So your health, self and lagna is really hammered.
Venus is your best and yogakaraka planet but is of very little help. It is the lord of
your house of career and not producing desired results.
The present period is Venus/Venus. Venus will run for 20 years. Hence your complaints.
In the house of Libra(10h) is troublesome Ketu.
Jupiter is lord of dusthana 12H and placed in 2H - which is the likely planet causing
you problems to your right ear; along with Mercury giving 8H effects with regard to the
respiratory system and being placed in the 1H of health and self; and digestive system.
Furthermore, the lagna is hemmed in between the harmful effects of Rahu and Ketu
adding to the difficulties, giving chronic and hidden ailments.
Most of the influences are in close proximity to the most effective point of the chart and
this has accentuated the situation.
The solution is spiritual remedial measures to the afflicted/weak planets and propitiation
to the afflicting planets.
I have given you the malefics and benefics for the chart, above.
The next sub periods following are not that easy, but with the prayers, mantras and daily
worship, your problems can be alleviated when done seriously, as you do.
If you need to follow this step and require the planetary deities and their appropriate mantras
and no. of repetitions, pls come back when you are ready.
You now know what the planets are doing in your chart which can be remedied, spiritually.
You need to get started with a new outlook.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kadhu

Post by Kadhu »

Hi Pem,

Appreciate your explanation. Please proceed and let me know the spiritual guidance.

Also I work in entertainment industry. Will I get a break. I got divorced last year after just 1.5 years of marriage. No kids.
Do you see second marriage in my fortune. I am trying to become a full time director.

Kindly help

Thanks,
Kadhu
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Kadhu
I am almost completing my work on the Mantras as you can see.
You could start getting ready by setting up the mandhir.
I shall further advise and furnish some relevant details you may need for temple etc.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Kadhu
I must conclude on your persistent health issue with remedies.
Pls see my post on Mantras for Planets in this forum.
The planets needing attention by remedial measures are :
Jupiter, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon, Rahu, Ketu, Saturn and Mars.
All have flaws to a greater or lesser extent.
Your rashi nak is Pushya, if needed by priest.
Its now time for your serious action.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kadhu

Post by Kadhu »

Thanks Pem. I will try out the mantras. I love doing it.

And btw, I am feeling it a lot better now. Apparently it turned out to be allergies and B12 defeciency. I am on allergy medication and B12 shots. I am feeling very healthy, hearty and as fit as Virat Kohli.

It's surprises me on how just a small ailment takes so much toll on your body. I bumped into a real good doctor who took good care and found out the root cause instead of treating the symptoms. The Anti-biotics I took last year was the culprit. It has killed all the beneficial bacteria and my I have lost my gut fire. Even though I was on probiotics for a long time, I did not reinstall my system with the vitamins and minerals needed. I am up and running now and thanks for your time.

I would still like to do all the mantras for planets. I have already done these matras, but will start again. I love these as such.

Thanks,
Kadhu