Quintiles and septiles

All, including 'abstract' aspects. Aspect patterns when well understood can give interesting insights not only into inherent dynamics but the ways in which an individual may develop.
admin
Site Admin

Quintiles and septiles

Post by admin »

The classic 'quintile' (72 degrees) is about 'creativity' - the number 5. (5 x72 = 360). According to Dane Rudhyar" "Here progress is symbolically identified with the head, with the spiritual-mental or conscious aspect of man, with the activation of Vibration Five or Mind...it does not mean mere memory, or the simple (or even complex) association of sense perceptions into intellectual patterns... ... ...When fully developed, it leads to truly creative (not merely productive) activity - that is, activity in terms of creative spirit, activity therefore transparent to individual purpose." (from "Astrological Aspects - A Process Oriented Approach" 1980.

May seem oldish, but have spent a lot of time on this in individual charts, and also on the septile and novile. Set up many charts accordingly, and over a period of many years.

Have given up...momentarily. Would appreciate any response or work done on these particular abstract aspects. Thanks in anticipation. :cry:
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MalizenX

Re: Quintiles and septiles

Post by MalizenX »

Hi Admin, i have experience that that Quintile 5th harmonic aspect have to be same strong as Inconjunct(150) . They show us where our natural talents are. I have 3 quintiles and 1 Bi-Quintile and it always works for me. Mars Quintile jupiter makes me whenever is any action, problem, competition project i find somehow creative way to deal with it. My uncle have Mars(Virgo) quintile Mercury (scorpio) , when it comes to something new to learn, job education, quiz he do it best of all that i know, and interesting is that mercury have just that one aspect. But here is the catch : 1. You have to use quintile energy in orderd to be fullfield, it can bring you amazing success joy and self-development, but if you do not use it it can turn in negativ way for you (planets iinvolved show way where you use it, od you do not you will feel frustrated with the time and unimproved) 2. For us is like sextile (call it when we need it) but others see it like trine clearly. I asked one woman who recently became a model : do you think you attract powerful peoples or you feel like you have talent and sense of power and self-development? Sve said : No, i think it happens sometimes that but i met lucky this man on position who gave me a chance to be model. She have natal Pluto -Sun quintile, and in moment when she got job progressed moon quintile pluto Bi-Quintile sun. We see clearly her pluto sun like trine but sve see like potential (sextile) . Septile still work part in Natal chart its like little sound that tell us what will fullfield us od we work on it. I have Mars septile Uranus it was feeling sometimes that i have to push myself beyond the edge of thinking to experience growth of my self. But when Saturn was transit septile Uranus and Bi-Septile mars i changed my way of thinking 360 degrees, ofc transiting Pluto was on natal Jupiter but that was 16 months long, when saturn transit in same time on Mars Uranus septile , Pluto jupiter conjunct was triggered.
So septile is not the static aspect its very powerful when it comes to it. If you have more than 3 septiles natal changes can be very uncomfortale and large when it comes to it. Bi-Septile works direct on some purpose and pull you like vision.
Mystic Trine is amazing gift od you have that you know where your purpose is focused : Its one planet in Quintile with second, Second in Septile with Third and Third in trine with first . Septiles need quintiles to express genius energy into creativity, while trine make it so natural and integrated (both septile and Quintile) . Orbs for natal septile : 1.5 , Quintile : 2
About transits and Progressions : Quintile can help you out in stack situations, so expect that you will find creative solution (nature planets involved) for that problem. For ex. Progressed Veuns quintile Sun you get stack in social or love life, and you will find amazingly creative solution for that.
Septile transits can indicate change purpose or Suden changes consumes you . This transit is kinda destroyer of comfort zone. Orbs transits: 1 degree for both. Hope this help for introduce of this minor lovly aspects :)
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi MalizenX,

Thanks very much for that very comprehensive and indepth review of the quintile and septile aspects. Very helpful !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

You are Welcome , i like to tell peoples to look on quintile in chart and count as possitive aspect as well as Trine and sextile. I really consider Quintiles and Inconjunct with Major aspects always . I have a question, cause i know you have a lot more experience than me, what you think personally Quintiles and Inconjuncts always manifest in chart of native or you do not give them attention im chart analyze?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I always use quincunxes, but not so often quintiles as I've not found them to be as easy for individuals to express being, in my opinion only, much more subtle. I also feel that often, or at least sometimes, an individual seems to have more 'conscious' access to quintiles when they get older. But as I said, that is only my experience and opinion and doesn't mean that I'm 'right'.

Even though septiles are also 'subtle aspects', I use them more often as they can indicate 'fate', at least with regard to the planets involved. In other words, they are less under the control of the person in who's chart they appear. (Just as an aside, I feel that they are in some way connected with Chiron, being 51+ degrees which correlates with Chiron's 'mean' orbit of 51 years).

Admin.
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Hm very interesting , it can be truth at all cause when i ask doing age peoples about quintile energy they have, they didn't even know about it. I agree sptiles do not feel at all but sudenly 'fated' events come.I noticed this: My best friend have Mars Jupiter trine and Asc sextile Node while i have Mars Jupiter Quintile and Asc Node quintile. So i see easy that we have similar type of energy (not same) . So maybe in order to know our quintiles better we have to hang around with peoples who already have some aspect involved with those planets .
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes Malizen. That's very good advice as when there is an opportunity to observe those energies in others, it surely widens our view and understanding.

Thank you.

Admin.