Miserable life keeps getting worse

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

heatofthenight

Miserable life keeps getting worse

Post by heatofthenight »

IMG_20190612_201240.jpg
IMG_20190612_201240.jpg (217.57 KiB) Viewed 2446 times
Screenshot_2019-05-17-08-45-40-195_org.mozilla.firefox.png
Screenshot_2019-05-17-08-45-40-195_org.mozilla.firefox.png (292.12 KiB) Viewed 2446 times

This is my horoscope I am unhappy since I was 12 (2008 onwards) I have had ups and downs but mostly felt unhappy ever since just had some high points in school days like few good times I spent with my friends and most of us are still going strong on our friendship we can't rely on any college friend the way we can on our school friends... Anyways extreme depression happened after 10th when 11th started (mid 2012 onwards)... And again in 2014, reached a new low in early 2015 went on till mid 2015 (went to college after mid 2014...) I would also like to state I met my ex in October 2014...our relationship blossomed slowly yet steadily I became happiest in 2016...2017 onwards especially after May-June 2017 everything has been going downhill... Studies... My love life... We became unofficial/on-off a few times... It really took a toll... The relationship problems ongoing and in between... Anyways during one of these breaks I met my other ex (End july-early August 2018) this was after so much sadness all of a sudden this new guy made me so happy... That was one of the happiest times of my life what I spent with him, also the most spontaneous too... But it was not a deep love or anything like my other ex who got jealous and showing more feeling for me while this new guy kind of faded in the background... I broke up with him because I loved my other ex/first bf more... Me and the second guy are still on good terms though... So no issue there even though initially I felt bad... Later on I faced problems with my bf again and even in studies I worked hard still failed my bad luck they stopped giving grace marks otherwise I would have passed... And the problem with my bf got so bad recently we fought and he called my parents and they are not taking out any anger on me but they are shocked and concerned and disheartened meanwhile he (the bf) got married to a girl who knew about me and told her parents to cancel the wedding but they said she has to do it to save face she can get divorce later...after which again they are unhappy and arguing so far so is there any chance of me and my bf reconciling? And also my parents have been financially supportive and all but, I never felt happy with them, and again they are obstructing my happiness, as they always have been, so I want to know when will all these obstacles to my happiness finally go? I typed long essay with timelines so that one can look at my horoscope accordinly and tell. I am so tired of all these emotional burdens I want to be free of all these people especially my family when will I be finally left alone I never had that emotional fulfillment from family which I had from my school friends and my boyfriends and now I am trappwd again and they are trying to control each and every aspect of my life even though I'm 18+ and not legally owned by anyone now I can live on my own without any assistance and I'm also tired of being unlucky in love when will I be happy and free? It's ok to be single but i can't have a thing like this happen again there's no heart left in me to break anymore... Even though I am not that sad because I know and hope they will divorce sooner or later and I'm only 22 I have enough time to wait... But my main question is regarding my family and happiness and freedom and about love..my studies too when will they get better??? I am scared my efforts will be futile again and my family won't leave me alone after that it'll be even worse..... Thank you...
Hamid

Re: Miserable life keeps getting worse

Post by Hamid »

Well writen post by somebody who has :
1,Moon in the 12th house from ascendant.
2.Moon in the ascendant in Navamsa chart
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
heatofthenight

Post by heatofthenight »

Hamid wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:53 am Well writen post by somebody who has :
1,Moon in the 12th house from ascendant.
2.Moon in the ascendant in Navamsa chart

What do you mean, is my chart wrong? Or that people with those placements are not supposed to write well written posts?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Keep things simple in life. You will get more responses.
Post your birth details. Astrologers can erect chart on their software.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
heatofthenight

Post by heatofthenight »

Sujit wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:56 pm Keep things simple in life. You will get more responses.

- Sujit
Yes I realise my post might be too complicated... I just wanted to be able to explain properly

DOB :4th September 1996
Time: 2:00 AM (Daylight Savings)
Place: Gaithersburg, MD, USA
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

It was an appreciation,
I was trying to elaborate the placement of moon n it’s n how it reflects
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
heatofthenight

Post by heatofthenight »

Hamid wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:24 pm It was an appreciation,
I was trying to elaborate the placement of moon n it’s n how it reflects
Oh okay, thank you, you can be honest with me about my chart placements and whatever reflects in the post, even if it's anything negative. If you don't mind could you go in more detail about it? Only if it is ok with you.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

The position of family (parents) is good in your chart. You will get their support and share of inheritance. Current time is not favorable for father.
Your Moon in Taurus is exalted could take you away for job and professional education. This would affect your attachments, emotional relationships with separation. Chart is below average for emotional relationships, income, gains. Improvements in your chart will be there in 2020.
Overall, a good chart. Focus on completing education.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
heatofthenight

Post by heatofthenight »

Sujit wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:03 pm The position of family (parents) is good in your chart. You will get their support and share of inheritance. Current time is not favorable for father.
Your Moon in Taurus is exalted could take you away for job and professional education. This would affect your attachments, emotional relationships with separation. Chart is below average for emotional relationships, income, gains. Improvements in your chart will be there in 2020.
Overall, a good chart. Focus on completing education.

- Sujit
Could you explain please? Because I think that is my main issue as you can see in the post...

Also about current time not being favourable for father, in which sense? Income/career related and/or health too? Or any other way?
Pem

Post by Pem »

heatofthenight wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:11 pm
Sujit wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:56 pm Keep things simple in life. You will get more responses.

- Sujit
Yes I realise my post might be too complicated... I just wanted to be able to explain properly

DOB :4th September 1996
Time: 2:00 AM (Daylight Savings)
Place: Gaithersburg, MD, USA
Hello hotn

Important to also give gender ?
And: and in short - your one question you need to be solved ?
How do you know that your time of birth details are accurate ?

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**