Combust venus

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Shivli

Combust venus

Post by Shivli »

Hello,
In my 10th house in Taurus there is combust Venus rahu and sun. My question is who is more powerful. And when Lord of 10th house is combust so does it make the whole house weak. Whose properties will rahu follow of Venus or of sun as they say rahu behaves like the planet he is with. Rahu and sun are in rohini nakshatra and Venus is in kritika. kindly answer I always wanted to know this.
Shivli

Re: Combust venus

Post by Shivli »

Venus(d) is combust by 5 degrees
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

At 5 degree the combustion result may not be that bad but venus in Kristina very bad very bad for marriage
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Birth particulars are necessary to comment
Hamid
Shivli

Post by Shivli »

Thanks for the reply
Birth details:
27may 1984
11:55 am
Nashik Maharashtra.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Shivli wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:54 am Hello,
In my 10th house in Taurus there is combust Venus rahu and sun. My question is who is more powerful. And when Lord of 10th house is combust so does it make the whole house weak. Whose properties will rahu follow of Venus or of sun as they say rahu behaves like the planet he is with. Rahu and sun are in rohini nakshatra and Venus is in kritika. kindly answer I always wanted to know this.
In your case combustion of Venus is minor weakness but will not give good results. The conjunction of Sun and Rahu is major weakness. This combination is seen with politicians, manipulators and deceptive people.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.The position of venus is considered very bad in this nakshatra for marriage n relationships.
2.In the horoscope its relation with relation to other planets is not good.
3.The native may be having zero tendency for getting married.[if married somehow will have absolutely cold relationship with his wife]
4.The position of sun n rahu in the 10th house in relation to other planets where it gives status,authority n position at the same time it gives tendency for speculative gains.[ups n down because of this natural tendency]
5.Income is good as compared to efforts made.

The slow/lull period which is going on for the last 2 years will hopefully end by the end of Jan 2020.
Hamid
Shivli

Post by Shivli »

Thanks Hamid sir.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

You are welome.It is all will of our creator
Hamid
Shivli

Post by Shivli »

But do you think different pada gives different result. In my case mine is a love marriage.I was not ready for an arrange marriage, may be Bollywood effect but I always wanted to have a love marriage. Got married at the age of 26 so far it's lovely. I am too much emotional but I am getting better with age.
So in 10th house rahu is more influence by sun? I read somewhere rahu behave like the planet it is with. So I was curious to know in my chart how rahu is as I have 2 more planet in 10 house.
Thanks Hamid sir.