Child Birth Prediction

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sanjastrology

Child Birth Prediction

Post by sanjastrology »

HI there,

We are trying to conceive since last two years without any success. We have done the medical tests as well and everything is normal. Could you please read our charts and let me know if there is any hope for child and when? Thanks.

Our details below:
Name: Sanjay Kumar,
DOB: 04-Dec-1981,
POB: Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Time: 11:00 AM

Wife's Details:
Name: Suman Kumawat,
DOB: 16-Jun-1985,
POB: Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Time: 03:00 AM

Thanks
anandmalhotra

Re: Child Birth Prediction

Post by anandmalhotra »

Weight issues with Lady and Any time after June 2020 either conceive or the event is expected.
God Bless...
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
sanjastrology

Post by sanjastrology »

thanks for your reply. Can I clarify whether the conceiving is expected or child birth is expected after Jun 2020?

Thanks
Nodeaxis

Post by Nodeaxis »

hello sanjastrology

I have found that a woman will ovulate when the moon and sun are in the exact aspect as in the woman,s birth chart.
your wife's moon is 25 taur22 and the sun is at 24gem42, the moon is 29 degrees 20 minutes before the sun in her natal chart.
on sept 26 2019 the moon will be 3 vir 59 and the sun will be at 3 lib19. the moon being 29 degrees 20 minutes before the sun.
ovulation will occur that this time. therefore sexual union at this time or sexual union anytime in the 3 days before sept 29 will result in the egg and sperm uniting.
Nodeaxis