Please let me know the Name:Illuri Sree Pratheek and the DOB:01-Aug-2019 are compatible as per the numerology?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

nag1253

Please let me know the Name:Illuri Sree Pratheek and the DOB:01-Aug-2019 are compatible as per the numerology?

Post by nag1253 »

astro_mania

Re: Please let me know the Name:Illuri Sree Pratheek and the DOB:01-Aug-2019 are compatible as per the numerology?

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
This is a powerful chart.
On one side, date totals to 3 and on another, name totals to 9. A perfect harmony. Further, 1 and 8 together make this chart move with aspirations. Name also has good strength that makes life remarkable.
Though it is not out of place, but it may not be interesting that even the chart with best numbers amounts to nothing if not nurtured in right manner. Thus take help of any numerologist and know his important strengths and weak points. What life lessons can help the baby in right direction must be understood and followed.
With regards,
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time