Karmic relationship

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
sandra

Karmic relationship

Post by sandra »

Hi everyone I am a new member and i would like to ask if you can help me with this synastry.It was very magnetic and strong connection but ends very painful and on bad terms for both side.Thank you all Sandra Male 2 april 1974 at 00.05 am in Maribor Slovenia Female 23 october at 4.50 am Ljubljana Slovenia
Kleinemaus89

Re: Karmic relationship

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Could you please insert the image

Karmic means there are strong connections from Saturn to inner planets. If it hurts, it could mean there are several chiron contacts because chiron is the wounded healer
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi sandra,

You had forgotten to add your year of birth so could you please give that information.

Thanks.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sandra

Post by sandra »

Yes sorry my birth date is 23 october 1966 at 4 .50 am in Ljubljana Slovenia.Thank you all for replays Sandra
sandra

Post by sandra »

sandra wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:52 pm Hi everyone I am a new member and i would like to ask if you can help me with this synastry.It was very magnetic and strong connection but ends very painful and on bad terms for both side.Thank you all Sandra Male 2 april 1974 at 00.05 am in Maribor Slovenia Female 23 october 1966 at 4.50 am Ljubljana Slovenia
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Sandra.

I'll start going through this and will get back to you within the next few days.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi sandra,

Apologies for the delay.

I’ve set up the charts and begun to go through them, and now I have a few questions to ask you about this relationship.

How did you meet ?

When did the relationship begin, and when did it end ?

Any other details you would care to share would also be very helpful.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

Hi,administration i have to register again as Sandy because i cant login as Sandra.I would like to give you some details about my question of my karmic relationship.We meet 6 years ago when i lived abroad.We liked each other immediately and it was like we knew each other for a long time.We were both in other relationships but we could not resist the pull.This last 6 months than we broke of.We wanted to stay friends.. but we could not..it was still too much emotions there.But in the end he betrayed me and my partner it was big shock for me. So we even became enemies.We cut all contacts..and 6 years later i still know that we are not finished yet. This story is hunting me and i would be very happy if you help me with this synastry and find some answers.Thank you very much Sandy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sandy,

Thanks very much for the information, and I'll go ahead and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,
Admin.
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

Hi,Admin i hope you wont forget looking in my synastry charts i m looking forward to your answer...specialy all this squares to the nodes to the outer planets we have in the charts.Thank you again Sandy