Marriage help

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Crookshankstar

Marriage help

Post by Crookshankstar »

Hi, I’m a divorcee and want to get remarried.

Want to know when will I be able to find a suitable match, what kind of a person will he be and what will be the quality of the married life.

Birth details are: 19th Dec 1990, 1:53 PM, Agra

Thank you.
Hamid

Re: Marriage help

Post by Hamid »

Pl give your sex.
Date of first marriage n divorce
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

Hamid wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:10 am Pl give your sex.
Date of first marriage n divorce
Hello.
I’m a female, married on 6th dec 2015.
Divorced 9th March 2019.
Lived together for few days only.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.Venus is lord of your 2nd house[the karak house of marriage] and also lord of your 7th house which related to marriage.this venus is the 6th house navamsa lord.
2.Mercury is lord of your 6th house.
3.Mercury lord of your 6th house and venus the navamsa lord of your 6th house are samroop.
4.Retrograde mars placed in your 2nd house in krittika nakshatra.......quarrelsome speaks harshly and makes sure the others do feel it.

A personality not capable to compromise and adjust.
Hamid
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Crookshankstar wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:03 am Hi, I’m a divorcee and want to get remarried.

Want to know when will I be able to find a suitable match, what kind of a person will he be and what will be the quality of the married life.

Thank you.
Are you elder among siblings.
Did divorce happen due to relationship outside of marriage or due to involvement religion or guru or father involved.
At the age of 24 something significant happened related to education or you went for higher education, or taking mantra or diksha from a guru, other event may happen a long distance relationship, or love Marriage happened.
By the way mercury sub period support second period.
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

chetankumar wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:24 am
Crookshankstar wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:03 am Hi, I’m a divorcee and want to get remarried.

Thank you.
Are you elder among siblings.
Did divorce happen due to relationship outside of marriage or due to involvement religion or guru or father involved.
At the age of 24 something significant happened related to education or you went for higher education, or taking mantra or diksha from a guru, other event may happen a long distance relationship, or love Marriage happened.
By the way mercury sub period support second period.
Wow.. !!
Break happened due to gross incompatibility, especially religion.
Yes, at the age of 24 I got Diksha from my Guru.
It wasn’t a love marriage, it was an arranged one and we didn’t know each other very well tbh, and I was pretty naive at the time.

Yes, I’m elder among siblings.
Last edited by Crookshankstar on Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

Hamid wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:02 am 1.Venus is lord of your 2nd house[the karak house of marriage] and also lord of your 7th house which related to marriage.this venus is the 6th house navamsa lord.
2.Mercury is lord of your 6th house.
3.Mercury lord of your 6th house and venus the navamsa lord of your 6th house are samroop.
4.Retrograde mars placed in your 2nd house in krittika nakshatra.......quarrelsome speaks harshly and makes sure the others do feel it.

A personality not capable to compromise and adjust.
I’m not too adjusting..but I never got into fights with anyone before getting married.
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

By the way, religion is in a way responsible because he used to drink, which he didn’t tell me before marriage and I wasn’t comfortable with it and could not apart from other issues. Didn’t seek separation immediately only because of again my religious beliefs and tried things like counselling but he was already seeing someone else, as as per him he had already told me that he will have relationships outside marriage if things are not according to him.

It’s not in my nature to accept unfairness or disloyalty.

Could you suggest some remedies?

@Hamid, yeah I could be harsh if I wanted to but that seldom happens. Mostly, I avoid people I dislike or I know I won’t get along with.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I have not studied remedies,so unable to help hopefully others astrologers on the forum may be able to help you.
Hamid
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

Hamid wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:36 am I have not studied remedies,so unable to help hopefully others astrologers on the forum may be able to help you.
Ok.

By the way, what do you mean by Samroop?

Anyways, I have always thought my chart is hard to read, as all planets are affecting each other. Also, why is Mars bad for me? Mars mahadasha was the best in my whole life.