Wife cheating

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Shivshankar

Wife cheating

Post by Shivshankar »

Hello,

I was sent this chart on my private email on Friday. Private email not allowed I posting it here for everyone to study. 27may1960 18:37, 14n30 80e00. He says his wife cheating. He don't know what to do. Wife accused him not satisfying her so she going to other men.

Please post here and no private message or email.
Buddy

Re: Wife cheating

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Please clarify if the birth-details is that of the husband (I assume it is). If yes, kindly let me/us know if his wife is much younger, attractive and working (not a home-maker or house-wife).

In any case, it would make sense to review the other chart (that of the wife) as well.

Thanks...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Even as we wait for requested input/clarification, below are a few observations that might be relevant for this thread:
1. Budhi Karaka Mercury/Budha is never too comfortable in the Kalathra-Sthana (house of partnership/relationship), perhaps due to the fact that sharp intelligence/communication can have adverse impact on it. Likewise, Moon/Chandra is not comfortable being placed in the 8th house.
2. Vivaha-Karaka and 7th lord Venus/Shukra is placed in his Swasthana of Vrishaba Rasi (although some folk believe in dilution or cancellation), I'm inclined to think there will be some implications of the concept of "Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya".

Take care...
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

His email don't have details. He say his wife not having job.
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

His question is when divorce is seen. Provide reading.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Its unlikely that a divorce will take place
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

As per ancient system of Nadi (SONA), not showing divorce. Compromise possible.

As per standard KAS it is having planet positions for cheating wife. But he is having a compromising nature and will not divorce.
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

https://www.indiadivine.org/content/top ... 0-pl-help/

he posted different birthtime. ignore.
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

As per Vedic astrology how to find if wife is cheating. Who is she going to. I should divorce her, no? Divorce not common in India. Very bad situation.
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

Shivshankar wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:47 am As per Vedic astrology how to find if wife is cheating. Who is she going to. I should divorce her, no? Divorce not common in India. Very bad situation.
Hi,
Look at the Chara Dara Karaka. It is Rahu. Rahu is debilitated in the 2nd in Navamsa. This confirms cheating as it is the second house. Next is look at UL (Upapada Lagna) in D1. It is in the 2nd house with 2nd and third lords retrograde Jupiter and Saturn. Eighth lord Moon from UL is in the 7th house of Gemini - which is clandestine relations of wife. Such moon is debilitated in Navamsa.

He is currently running Mercury Dasa, eight lord from both Rasi and Navamsa. So, if Mercury is connected to 7th in both Rasi and Navamsa, Divorce is possible. Mercury is placed in 7th house, but placed in 10th house in Navamsa. In Navamsa, the argala of Mercury is obstructed by Venus, so less likely divorce is possible in this Dasa. But, when Rahu antardasa comes in Mercury there are some 50-70% chances.