what should i do.....?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
religare231

will i go abroad...?

Post by religare231 »

dear respected astrologers,

i was wondering if you could analyse my birth chart and tell me whether foreign travel is indicated in my chart and for what purpose will i go abroad

will i go abroad on a scholarship or will i get a job abroad

i am currently pursuing chemical engineering and will be having my placements starting from november 2012
will i be successful in getting placed.........please share your valuable opinion on this regard

my birth details are

date: 5 november 1991

time: 14:52

place: bangalore(india)
religare231

Re: will i go abroad...?

Post by religare231 »

no reply yet
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi regilaire,

Welcome, and thankyou for posting here.

Apologies for the delay.

Please post this in the 'Vedic Astrology' forum area, where it will be responded to as soon as possible.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
i am astro-mania. I am a numerologist. If you are interested, you can send me 3 single digit numbers randomly chose along with the question written in full. I can deduce the answer for you.

with regards
astro-mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
religare231

will i go abroad for higher education...?

Post by religare231 »

respected sir,
i was wondering if you could analyze my birth chart and tell whether i should take up higher education or is it better to go for a job.

also will i go abroad for higher education or will i get a job abroad

my birth details are as follows

date 5 november 1991

time 14:52

place bangalore(india)
narayanbhatt

Re: will i go abroad for higher education...?

Post by narayanbhatt »

From 2015 You can give a try for job as well as go in for further studies in your free time but try to do it in India. Till that time you can put your mind in studies.
religare231

please analyse the birth chart of my mother....?

Post by religare231 »

respected sir,

i was wondering if you could analyse the birth chart of my mother and tell me what the future holds for her....in terms of her career(she currently working in an tele-marketing organization.....and relationship with me

birth details of mother:

date 16 February 1966

time 16;30

place bangalore

my birth details:

date 5 november 1991

time 14:52

place bangalore
religare231

what should i do.....?

Post by religare231 »

respected sir,

i am a great deal of predicament.........i don't know what i should do.........
i am currently pursuing my bachelor's degree in chemical engineeing and will be having my placements starting from september onwards
in the month of september IT companies like TCS will be visiting our campus.......i wanted to know should i join these companies.........i have no interest in computers......but since my father has passed away(june 13 2011), i think i have no other choice but to join an IT company..

i am interested in jobs related to banking, management, research, writing and wanted to know should i pursue MBA/MS (since i am always aspiring to travel abroad).........i will be recieving my passport anytime next month.....although i have no money currently to pursue higher education abroad........i will right the GRE exam for sure.........but still will i get any type of financial help to pursue my education abroad or should i join for MBA in india...........please offer advice.......

birth details:

date 5 november 1991

time 14;52

place bangalore
religare231

Re: what should i do.....?

Post by religare231 »

pleasevreply