Will Be Able to Own a Home?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
mcmsinger

I Have No Friends or Social Life?

Post by mcmsinger »

When I was young I didn't have much friends in school but I did have quite some friends outside of school. However, once I started high school I didn't have any friends at all and I spent all my time by myself. I was very depressed during this time and during this period it has changed me even till this day of 10 years later. I do not care at all about socializing or making friends.

This however does not bother me at all either. I actually do NOT want friends because 99.999% percent of people turn out to be backstabbers, untrustworthy, insincere and eventually unfriendly when I engage them.

I did have one friend who I liked a lot and I really knew he was a sincere one. I went 1 year to school in pakistan and that's were I met him. The school in Pakistan is also were I became even more anti-social but on the positive it did remove my depression.

The thing is... that I don't neccesarily hate people or am mean, rude or any other anti-social behavior. I am polite and try to respectable when conversating but I personally do not feel to make friendship with people for some reason. They also do not feel to make friendship with me.

I am basically happy with how I am socially. I also have never had a girlfriend either nor do I care for one.

So why am I bringing this up? Well I want to know if this type of social lifestyle will eventually effect me negatively in the future sometime?

Will I change in the coming future eventually? Am I like this because of some astrological aspect?

To be perfectly honest, I believe my life is like this socially because I currently live in New York, USA and people here are VERY fake. They will only want to be your friend if you are very rich or can help them in someway. I believe if I become rich, people will than want to be my friend and women will than be interested... But I honestly again do not want friends nor women even when they come to me.

Maybe that's why my life is like this? What you really want happens? I also have had people call me a "loser" because of this.

My date of birth is April 2, 1990. Time of birth is 5:50AM (Recorded in Hospital). Place of birth is Mineola, New York, USA. My gender is male.
mcmsinger

Is Business or Job Best for Me? What is My Wealth Karma?

Post by mcmsinger »

Hi,

My date of birth is April 2, 1990. Time of birth is 5:50AM (Recorded in Hospital). Place of birth is Mineola, New York, USA. My gender is male.

What is best for me to do currently and in the future? Business or job? Will I be wealthy and when likely? When will I likely own my own home?

Please Advise, Thank You.
mcmsinger

Will I Be Famous?

Post by mcmsinger »

I have felt a lot of times in life that for some reason I will be famous for something.

My date of birth is April 2, 1990. Time of birth is 5:50AM (Recorded in Hospital). Place of birth is Mineola, New York, USA. My gender is male

Does my planets reflect this feeling I have a lot of times?
mcmsinger

Have I Been Cursed with Black Magic or Evil Eye?

Post by mcmsinger »

I really have felt that somebody has done black magic or had evil eye in my life?

Can you kindly confirm it with my planets?

mcmsinger

Have Trouble With Discipline Since Parent's Divorce?

Post by mcmsinger »

Since my parents had gotten divorced, I had problems with sleeping for 3 years while living with mother. I recently moved with my father and I longer have sleep problems. I do not talk to my sister or my mother anymore, we are enemies now along with me being enemies with mother side of the family.

I do however still have problems with discipline and getting work done. The problem started at the end of 2009. I had sleep problems which have now ended but I need to end my problem of laziness, lack of structure and getting work done.

Any advice? Also did I make the right decision of moving in with my father? I think I did. Also I believe my sister is not sincere and she is my enemy who I need to be careful from. Her date of birth is August 28th, 1988. Time of birth is 8:00pm. Place of birth is Oceanside, New York, USA. And her gender is obviously female.

mcmsinger

Should I Stay in New York? Is it Good For Me?

Post by mcmsinger »

My date of birth is April 2, 1990. Time of birth is 5:50AM (Recorded in Hospital). Place of birth is Mineola, New York, USA. My gender is male

I currently am living in Huntington Station, New York. Should I stay in this location and in new york? Should I move to another state or country?

Should I move to Sialkot, Pakistan, Islamabad, Pakistan, Lahore, Pakistan or Karachi, Pakistan.
mcmsinger

Will Be Able to Own a Home?

Post by mcmsinger »

Will I be able to own a home? If so, then at what time likely?

Thank You
mcmsinger

Should I Live With My Mother or Father?

Post by mcmsinger »

Is it best if I live with my mother or my father?

Thank You
admin
Site Admin

Re: Should I Live With My Mother or Father?

Post by admin »

Hi mcmsinger and welcome.

This obviously is a major issue and not one I would attempt to respond to without some further information. (Am not 'clairvoyant').

For example: their birth data. (If you don't know their times of birth, at least give dates and places).

Would also appreciate it if you could give a little bit more information. (If you prefer not to do this on the open forum, please feel free to 'pm' me).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]