Hi, I would like some feedback on my birth chart!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
SleepyChloe

Hi, I would like some feedback on my birth chart!

Post by SleepyChloe »

Hello all! I just joined this site and this is my first post. I am very interested in astrology- I want to actually become an astrologer! I was just wondering if you guys could interpret my chart for me- it's nice to get other people's feedback. Some specific areas of my interest would be my career. Although many of my planets are in my 10th house (including my sun)... I feel so unsure about my destiny and what I should do with my life. I feel like I'm being pulled in many different directions-there's so many things I could do and paths I could take. My main interest is in becoming an astrologer, but according to my chart, would this be the right path to take? Some information about me: I'm a female, 19 years old, not currently in college. I work at a holistic health spa as a receptionist. My interests include animals, astrology, tarot (all things occult), and not much else... I don't have many hobbies besides sitting around reading astrology books. One could say I'm a true reclusive Scorpio haha.

Any feedback about my chart would be great! Thank you!!

My birth info: (From hospital records)
10/29/1993
12:44 PM
St. Charles, MO, USA
Life

Re: Hi, I would like some feedback on my birth chart!

Post by Life »

What I can see you from your chart is that you don't fit in Health care professions. You find it hard to be patient and understanding with what you say is "helpless patients". You believe deep inside you that everyone's master of their own destiny.

And you're not religious in the sense that you're sunday churchgoing but you're kind of spritual, there's an interest for the dark, the occult and sometimes for the scary. You do enjoy horror movies for sure.

You're very aware of yourself and the image you project on others, sometimes you are even a little too self-centered. (This is a weakness if you want to become an astrologer).

But in the end, a profession related to the dark, the mysteries and the occult is definitely the right thing for you. You'd even be a good therapist, since you're interested in other people's lives and you are blessed with loads of emotional intelligence.

When it comes to the question about love, you tend to be very passive and not a very initiating figure. You can even be defensive and ignore people you might like, in your subconcious mind you fear being in love, being dependent on another person.

I'm only a beginner astrologer but that's what I have to say! :)
SleepyChloe

Post by SleepyChloe »

Life wrote:What I can see you from your chart is that you don't fit in Health care professions. You find it hard to be patient and understanding with what you say is "helpless patients". You believe deep inside you that everyone's master of their own destiny.

And you're not religious in the sense that you're sunday churchgoing but you're kind of spritual, there's an interest for the dark, the occult and sometimes for the scary. You do enjoy horror movies for sure.

You're very aware of yourself and the image you project on others, sometimes you are even a little too self-centered. (This is a weakness if you want to become an astrologer).

But in the end, a profession related to the dark, the mysteries and the occult is definitely the right thing for you. You'd even be a good therapist, since you're interested in other people's lives and you are blessed with loads of emotional intelligence.

When it comes to the question about love, you tend to be very passive and not a very initiating figure. You can even be defensive and ignore people you might like, in your subconcious mind you fear being in love, being dependent on another person.

I'm only a beginner astrologer but that's what I have to say! :)
Wow, everything besides the last sentence (afraid of being in love, dependent on another person) was spot on! Thank you!
simplyinsight

Post by simplyinsight »

I know a lot of astrologers have Uranus prominent in their charts - yours is right near the Ascendant. AWESOME! Even if for a solid hobby, you'd be good at what you do in that area. You can fit in a career where you climb the ladder because you have every alignment that suggests so (or to me at least), because even though I see you stopping and starting a lot in life, you never fully give up on projects. This below and the fact that you have a lot of "fixed" signs going on in your tropical zodiac natal chart will merely suggest your sense of tenacity in this lifetime, regardless of the years it takes to reach a goal:

SUN conj MC
MERC/MARS/PLUTO in 10th - squares SATURN in 1st
MOON in Aries
VENUS in Libra

These are signs that you're a liaison between people in what you do. Venus and Jupiter both in Libra especially... Moon in 3rd House/Aries is a talker! And, talking fast! (Mercury Conjunct Mars).... well, that is... when you want to! LOL Mercury in Scorpio is something I also have. The Moon in 3rd House/Aries just gets you that much more worked up and involved in a conversation once it's commenced.

Let's face facts though for a moment: You're only 19. What 19 year old really knows what the heck is goin' on in the world? Really? I mean, the only reason that I am seeing for your "lack of doing" in the world, and your high-horse "sitting around" is because you are very beat up from the get-go. You are coming to an impasse because you're a VERY hard worker, but you're ALSO a person that plays hard as well. I see you being very start-stop-then-go-again-then-stop-again. There is a lot of "do-or-die-ism", there is no balance of break-time or any pause for vacation and the actual WORK that is required of you to GET where you need to be... so when it's time to really get to work, you'll need to prioritize as best as you can and MANAGE your life, instead of just attacking things head-on and burning yourself out. Pace yourself out. I see it as a patience-issue. It's just complete lackadaisical attitude (lah-dee-da), then it's hard work to no end and you burn yourself out, to repeat myself here. Neptune in 1st House people are very lah-dee-da when they want to be, to the point of deluding themselves that they are capable of doing everything.

So, that leads me to my other suggestion (for yourself LATER in your mid-20's to mid-30's): learning the art of delegation and stabilizing the environment around you. I actually see you being a manager one day, I don't know yet what of, or where you're headed with this.... but I suggest getting SOME sort of education that would align you in working with other people, because Venus in Libra people should really consider being with the public. A Sun in 10th House (if your birth time is accurate), and OMG it's so freakin' close to your MC, ... should ALSO be very public-driven, so I wouldn't consider you a recluse later on in life. Maybe you're "reserved" or you're just cautious in your older years, but you do not seem like someone who can really "hide" very easily from the position that you're being put in.

As for sports, why aren't you going out for swimming or something like climbing hills and doing like track or something very full-bodied aerobic like that? I just see you are quite capable, but you are too comforted and your conditioning in life has been this way. In fact, is this causing any weight gain in the first half of your life? I see you being rather slim. You must watch out for diabetes and/or any sugar problems... just seeing a lot of Moon-Jupiter and Venus/Jupiter in the same sign having that problem (if not from birth, then later on in their life).

When Saturn makes transits to personal points (especially the Sun in the 10th House), that's when you'll feel the burdens are the greatest. This would have recently happened -- maybe you're writing to this forum now, after just having felt all of that stress, ... Saturn is due to go back over your Sun here soon and you'll probably even feel that stress of Jupiter as it transits into your 7th House as far as new relationships go... or feeling the lack thereof. Either way, there is a LOT going on in your chart right now. I mean, even some people feel stress when Progressed Moon Squares their Natal Moon, just as it's doing in another week or so here... and the Progressed Moon is in your 1st House! So, what's doing you wrong right now is yourself! You're finding a lot of little challenges (and claps-of-hands-from-the-audience-of-life) that are symbolizing and cheering you forward, and you have to sort of TAKE HOLD of your life, and organize it, and treat yourself with more respect than ever before when Saturn crosses your most personal planet (your Natal Sun). People "age" when Saturn crosses their Sun... and at 19, this is a very crucial conjunction, because it means the start of something that will shape the next 20-some years of your life in an VERY awesome way!!! (... that is, if you let it...) The beginning is now. The end of old relationships start occurring, you may also have difficulties with father, or parent of authority... some people have had problems with the law or policemen, or anyone in "boss-land". Just be willing to be responsible and SHOW the world that YOU are responsible.

Could that mean a good job opportunity here soon? Yup. But, look for other ways that this Saturn-Sun energy can express itself... it could be in a partnership that you're involved in (love or business, or between close friends, you and someone else intimately), since Jupiter is about to transit into your 7th House.

I see you owning a business part-time on the side of your own, whilst working for other people. Is that the astrology business or something? Me personally, I would LOVE to do that... I say, learn as much as you can and go for it!!!

- S.I.
*NOTICE* I'm a busy guy. Take no offense if I only post once. I don't always check this site every day, but I try my best!!! Alternatively, you may private message me here for my E-mail, where I might keep more in touch.
SleepyChloe

Post by SleepyChloe »

simplyinsight wrote:I know a lot of astrologers have Uranus prominent in their charts - yours is right near the Ascendant. AWESOME! Even if for a solid hobby, you'd be good at what you do in that area. You can fit in a career where you climb the ladder because you have every alignment that suggests so (or to me at least), because even though I see you stopping and starting a lot in life, you never fully give up on projects. This below and the fact that you have a lot of "fixed" signs going on in your tropical zodiac natal chart will merely suggest your sense of tenacity in this lifetime, regardless of the years it takes to reach a goal:

SUN conj MC
MERC/MARS/PLUTO in 10th - squares SATURN in 1st
MOON in Aries
VENUS in Libra

These are signs that you're a liaison between people in what you do. Venus and Jupiter both in Libra especially... Moon in 3rd House/Aries is a talker! And, talking fast! (Mercury Conjunct Mars).... well, that is... when you want to! LOL Mercury in Scorpio is something I also have. The Moon in 3rd House/Aries just gets you that much more worked up and involved in a conversation once it's commenced.

Let's face facts though for a moment: You're only 19. What 19 year old really knows what the heck is goin' on in the world? Really? I mean, the only reason that I am seeing for your "lack of doing" in the world, and your high-horse "sitting around" is because you are very beat up from the get-go. You are coming to an impasse because you're a VERY hard worker, but you're ALSO a person that plays hard as well. I see you being very start-stop-then-go-again-then-stop-again. There is a lot of "do-or-die-ism", there is no balance of break-time or any pause for vacation and the actual WORK that is required of you to GET where you need to be... so when it's time to really get to work, you'll need to prioritize as best as you can and MANAGE your life, instead of just attacking things head-on and burning yourself out. Pace yourself out. I see it as a patience-issue. It's just complete lackadaisical attitude (lah-dee-da), then it's hard work to no end and you burn yourself out, to repeat myself here. Neptune in 1st House people are very lah-dee-da when they want to be, to the point of deluding themselves that they are capable of doing everything.

So, that leads me to my other suggestion (for yourself LATER in your mid-20's to mid-30's): learning the art of delegation and stabilizing the environment around you. I actually see you being a manager one day, I don't know yet what of, or where you're headed with this.... but I suggest getting SOME sort of education that would align you in working with other people, because Venus in Libra people should really consider being with the public. A Sun in 10th House (if your birth time is accurate), and OMG it's so freakin' close to your MC, ... should ALSO be very public-driven, so I wouldn't consider you a recluse later on in life. Maybe you're "reserved" or you're just cautious in your older years, but you do not seem like someone who can really "hide" very easily from the position that you're being put in.

As for sports, why aren't you going out for swimming or something like climbing hills and doing like track or something very full-bodied aerobic like that? I just see you are quite capable, but you are too comforted and your conditioning in life has been this way. In fact, is this causing any weight gain in the first half of your life? I see you being rather slim. You must watch out for diabetes and/or any sugar problems... just seeing a lot of Moon-Jupiter and Venus/Jupiter in the same sign having that problem (if not from birth, then later on in their life).

When Saturn makes transits to personal points (especially the Sun in the 10th House), that's when you'll feel the burdens are the greatest. This would have recently happened -- maybe you're writing to this forum now, after just having felt all of that stress, ... Saturn is due to go back over your Sun here soon and you'll probably even feel that stress of Jupiter as it transits into your 7th House as far as new relationships go... or feeling the lack thereof. Either way, there is a LOT going on in your chart right now. I mean, even some people feel stress when Progressed Moon Squares their Natal Moon, just as it's doing in another week or so here... and the Progressed Moon is in your 1st House! So, what's doing you wrong right now is yourself! You're finding a lot of little challenges (and claps-of-hands-from-the-audience-of-life) that are symbolizing and cheering you forward, and you have to sort of TAKE HOLD of your life, and organize it, and treat yourself with more respect than ever before when Saturn crosses your most personal planet (your Natal Sun). People "age" when Saturn crosses their Sun... and at 19, this is a very crucial conjunction, because it means the start of something that will shape the next 20-some years of your life in an VERY awesome way!!! (... that is, if you let it...) The beginning is now. The end of old relationships start occurring, you may also have difficulties with father, or parent of authority... some people have had problems with the law or policemen, or anyone in "boss-land". Just be willing to be responsible and SHOW the world that YOU are responsible.

Could that mean a good job opportunity here soon? Yup. But, look for other ways that this Saturn-Sun energy can express itself... it could be in a partnership that you're involved in (love or business, or between close friends, you and someone else intimately), since Jupiter is about to transit into your 7th House.

I see you owning a business part-time on the side of your own, whilst working for other people. Is that the astrology business or something? Me personally, I would LOVE to do that... I say, learn as much as you can and go for it!!!

- S.I.
Wow... this is the most in-depth and interesting interpretation I have gotten of my chart thus far. Thank you so much for taking the time to do it! I think it's interesting that my chart suggests that I would do good in a career where I can climb a ladder... All I can think of in that sense is business (something that doesn't appeal to me at all). Venus in Libra/Jupiter in Libra suggest that I work with the public- something I'm kind of afraid of.. I personally would rather sit on my computer alone and do research for a job. But if I would be successful in working with the public then I should go for it! I would have to work with the public if I was going to be an astrologer, so from what you have said about my chart it's looking good so far. You are so right about my tendency to burn myself out too fast on projects, lack of managing my life, and "la-dee-dah'ing" around ( I blame my 1st house neptune and my sun opposition moon...haha) I have always been very public-driven, ever since I was young. For some reason people have always known who I was, I was always really popular in school (even though I had no friends... if that makes sense), and people from all over the place know who I am even though I have no clue who they are. I gained social media internet popularity pretty fast for no reason and I hated it. My crowded 10th house and Sun so close to my MC must explain this-- because I get too much judgement on behalf of what I do sometimes and I wish people would just freakin mind their own business. Haha! I don't want to sound stuck up and be a "oh everybody knows who i am" kind of snob but I really am telling the truth... and I honestly hate all of the attention! Haha. As for sports- I have never been sporty, I have always been kind of lazy my whole life up until now. I love hiking and doing yoga and pushing myself physically. You were right- I am very slim and have a fast metabolism. Overall I am pretty healthy but I do have a sweet-tooth so I'll watch out for those jupiter aspects.

I had a kind of intuitive understanding that there is a lot going on in my birth chart right now.... even though I didn't know it, I definitely feel it, and you just confirmed it for me! I am recently going through SO MANY changes in my life.. I just moved out on my own, am starting a new job that I finally enjoy and can tolerate (the receptionist at a holistic health spa... I can actually see myself climbing the ladder there and establishing the right connections for my future dream as an astrologer/energy healer), and I feel like I may be finally finding my place in life but oh my god I HAVE NEVER FELT SO MUCH STRESS! I feel like I can't catch a break. My whole life I used to just meander around and exist and have lots of relaxation and leisure time but as of lately I feel like I'm the energizer bunny- going going going going. I'm thankful for all of the blessings the universe is throwing my way after years of confusion about who I was and where I was going (still not all the way clear--but I'm getting there)... but the stress is weighing me down! Saturn is definitely trying to discipline me right now, that's for sure. Even though for the most part things have been going smoothly on the surface, underneath and emotionally I am feeling lots of challenges. Since what I start will shape the next 20 something years of my life... I feel like I have a lot of pressure to manifest something good! So I need to take control of my life asap. Sometimes I feel like I can float along in life and what I need the universe will provide for me at the time, but other times I feel as if only I am in control of my destiny and that I need to control and manipulate everything so that it will turn out right. Owning my own business is my dream- as an astrologer, energy healer, tarot reader... anything along those lines! I will stop rambling now, but thank you so much for the reading. It really cleared up a lot of the confusion about the energy going on in my life right now--- and you're right-- there's alot of it! Ha.