life in conflicts please help ,just one question

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
gps187

life in conflicts please help ,just one question

Post by gps187 »

my date of birth is 11th august 1986 , born on monday , 6:25 am monday , puttur, i have attached image of my birth chart also for easy analysis .
i am leo lagna kanya rashi and chitra nakshtram 2nd pada.
i have sun and mercury in 12th houses of losses , so my studies and successes are dead , budha aditya yoga is turmoil
venus and moon in 2nd house , so that will make psychologically weak
ketu in 3rd house ,is not well placed
saturn in 4th house , malefic aspecting mars , sun
mars in 5th house ,
jupiter in 7th house , delay in eveything
rahu in 9th house .my luck is dead , aspecting benefic planets

all the benefice planets are seemed to linked to other malefic plants , and i tried red coral once and it was a turmoil and pearl had adverse effects since Saturn seems to aspecting benefics and rahu is aspecting as well .
There is nothing good going to me and im confused of which gemstone or remedy would make my life better ,
even it seems i have gaja kesiri yoga which is not working at all,
please help me with this ,
Regards
GPS
Attachments
my birth chart
my birth chart
Untitled.jpg (172.64 KiB) Viewed 2257 times
tmr

Re: life in conflicts please help ,just one question

Post by tmr »

Have a look at the strength of all the 12 houses of your horoscope after taking into consideration everything that is to be reckoned in such calculations as per the axioms in Astrology based on the date, time and place of birth given.
Houses.jpg
Houses.jpg (184.08 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
Now look at the strength of all planets and their dispositions.
Planets.jpg
Planets.jpg (51.72 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
These will answer all your questions and clear your doubts since it looks to me that you are very proficient in Astrology.
gps187

Post by gps187 »

That was very very helpful , so i should check for strength % instead of general assumptions .
now i got it why pearl was not so favorable for me .
does these strengths are same as shad balas ?
and i have omore doubts if its ok with you clarify , i am learning astrology from an year but very much thank ful to you its more clear
1) in gemstones , that the stones that are favorable for lagna are unfavorable for rashi , for example , blue sapphire for leo lagna is not suggested but i am kanya rashi which is favorable . in this case shall i go for % strengths of houses ?
2)in 12 house does buda aditya can be considered ?
3)and since my 2nd house and 12th lord has exchange of houses shall i be settled in foreign lands ?
with this all my doubts will be cleared
Regards
GPS
tmr

Post by tmr »

No, the strengths are not only Shadbalas, these are Bhavabalas suitably moderated by the residential strengths of planets and the malefic/benefic dispositions of the planets together with the Shadbalas of the planets. I do not believe in Gems or precious stones as a remedial measure for weakness of planets primarily due to the fact that all gems and stones are really not mined ones, but synthetically made and they have no effect at all except for ornamental purposes. And to get a real Gem or stone in its raw form, it will cost you a fortune.

The effect of Yogas are already built in into the strength of the houses in its exact proportion. That is the advantage of using Mathematical evaluations as opposed to applying general rules which are highly prone to errors of omissions and exceptions.

Also do read my article "Definitions in Astrology" on my blog to clear some of your other doubts.
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

It is a great news that you are reading Astrology. As you may know astrology is a very very vast subject. It needs dedication, devotion, passion, curosity and many more things to learn astrology. Personally I am learning this science since last 8-9 years but everyday I learn something new. Initially a lot of people tries to judge their own horoscope with little knowledge and goes confused like you. Although I have not studied your chart yet but I am sure there is no such big problem like you have described. Please don't go into gem stones now, there is a higher margin of error with gem stone remedy.
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.
gps187

Post by gps187 »

yes that i understood that and thank you for your kindly help if i have any more i would consult you ive been mostly doing self study from last 13 months , and thanks to you i have a clear picture now ,
Regards
GPS