SPIRITUAL PROGRESS

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
harsh.sharma

SPIRITUAL PROGRESS

Post by harsh.sharma »

I practice kriya yoga and siddhi yoga regularly. But ever since I got a job. Not a good job. I get only 6k per month. I am not able to meditate properly. By properly I mean I am not able to get calm and soothing effect after meditation which earlier I used to have. I meditate for around 45 minutes. Please help !! It has created a sense of void!!
Does one has to see D-20 chart for spiritual progress?

DOB 16/12/1989
time 9:35AM
New Delhi
harsh.sharma

Re: SPIRITUAL PROGRESS

Post by harsh.sharma »

Please reply!!
harsh.sharma

Post by harsh.sharma »

Thank you for your reply. Basically,I wanted to know from astrological point view. What is causing hindrance? Is it something to with upcoming Venus Dasha or restless that has got better of me?

Regards
Harsh Sharma
tmr

Post by tmr »

You have a very potent horoscope. Have a look at the strength of your houses and the planetary dispositions given below.
Planets.jpg
Planets.jpg (51.01 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Houses.jpg
Houses.jpg (214.94 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
To understand these evaluations you can read my blog which gives all the necessary details well elaborated. You can come back after reading them for any specific question.
harsh.sharma

Post by harsh.sharma »

TMR Sir, what do u mean by potent chart? from spiritual point of view or materialistic point of view?
tmr

Post by tmr »

Please read my articles. 12th house represent spirituality in general. A higher potency indicates better spiritual knowledge.
harsh.sharma

Post by harsh.sharma »

Sir , this is related to chart posted by you. % self Anaysis means actual strength whereas aroodha analysis is about what perceives about the native. Correct me if I am wrong!

Please refer same analysis table posted by you. There are discrepancies between the two.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1900&p=6824&hilit= ... be50#p6824
tmr

Post by tmr »

In fact the presentation has changed since I wrote to you last. In the planetary disposition, now I have given residential strength and the good/bad ratio has been refined to reflect more accuracy. There has been some scaling changes too incorporated to avoid anyone getting more than 100% in supreme cases.

Do not look out for discrepencies, there may be revisions and refinements in the methodology of calculations and presentations. It is all for your advantage. Or are you testing the astrologers and wasting their time.
harsh.sharma

Post by harsh.sharma »

No, sir I am not testing knowledge of anybody. I was confused that was the reason y asked this question. Moreover, I was confused with houses.jpg image. Please clarify which to refer because in earlier one overall strength is 70+ whereas in latter , it is merely 57+ .
tmr

Post by tmr »

Yes take the second one with 58+% strength one. This has happened due to scaling down the strengths more realistically. You will note there is no change in the pattern or ranking of houses. Some refinements had been done to the software in recent months. There will be more in future too if further enhancements or techniques are invented. I do not believe in sticking on to the old traditions and methodologies verbatim. I have also devised a new algorithm to calculate the strength of a given horoscope taking transitory influences too. Read my latest article on the blog.