Do you see change coming?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Galatea

Do you see change coming?

Post by Galatea »

Hi there,

I would like to kindly ask your help interpreting my natal chart and transits.
This year has been a very bad one for me: I lost a very dear person, which got me into isolation and deep sadness, got no job offer, had health issues etc.
I would like to know if there's any major event or change coming in the following months - both good and bad (I hope there's something good coming too).

Many thanks!
"As if I were given a reversed telescope instead of eyes, the world moves away and everything grows smaller, people, streets, trees, but they do not lose their distinctness, are condensed."
(Czesław Miłosz)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Do you see change coming?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi, can you please confirm your birth time, date and place, thanks, I will get to it asap. You can send it PM to me if you want.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Thank you for being so patient, one last question, are you male or female :)
Galatea

Post by Galatea »

I'm a female. Thank you for being so kind :)
"As if I were given a reversed telescope instead of eyes, the world moves away and everything grows smaller, people, streets, trees, but they do not lose their distinctness, are condensed."
(Czesław Miłosz)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I am close to being ready to give you a reading, it has been very busy this time of year so I am honoured by your patience and respect for my needs too.

I might do this is bits and pieces as I find the time so I hope you don't mind.

Libra Ascendant with Mercury conjunct your Ascendant from the 12th House, this makes Mercury quite powerful, even though he is Retrograde. Moon and Sun in Virgo inside the 12th House, makes them sometimes unavailable and hidden at times. Venus R is in Leo and the focal point of a T-Square from Chiron and Uranus / Jupiter plus it is opposed by the asteroid Ceres. So we sure have a lot to talk about i terms of self esteem,s elf worth and love as well as connecting and communicating.

What I see is someone who challenges herself all the time, to be the best person she can be despite the world sometimes appearing to be against her. She is a kind soul who can't say "No" to anyone in need. Your Pluto though late in the 1st House, also says that you have an interest in the occult/esoteric world, with practice and a lot of meditation this will be so.

Please ask questions about specific points in your chart so that i can answer them, this is an off-the-cuff reading while I do a million other things.
Galatea

Post by Galatea »

I cannot thank you enough for taking time for reading and interpreting my chart :)

Of course you can do this when you find some free time, you’re being too kind :)

At this moment I find myself falling into "nothingness": my job, my life etc. 2015 has been a very sad year for me, with loss and lots of suffering. Despite all this, I am a positive person and I feel I can change everything. I am planning to go to live in another country, start all over again.

I would really appreciate your thoughts in regard to these issues:
1. What would be the best career path for me? I would like to know where would my abilities best fit. I’ve been seriously reconsidering my career in the last months.
2. Is there anything in my chart pointing towards big events/ changes coming in the near future: job, moving abroad, maybe love etc.?
3. I’m quite new to astrology. I’m still learning about how to read birth chart. You mentioned some aspects that interested me very much: communication/ self-esteem/ relating to others. Which aspects/ planets point towards solutions?

Please take all the time you need to answer, I know there are many other persons who are in need of your help.
And thank you once again for all your invaluable help :)
(Czesław Miłosz)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I am back for a bit, career, hmmm, let me think... anything to do with healing, natural healing, psychology perhaps, astrology even, maybe all together like I do. You have a good mind so no matter what you do you will succeed. I suggest that you do anything that engages your compassion and mind, probably not singularly mind-focused things like accounting or computer IT, these may just bore you too much and not give what you need for your own soul. More people focused.

This year, my dear daughter, has only been experienced as sadness and loss, it is mostly about realignment, making sacrifices to ensure you are heading in the right direction. Its like a tree in spring, the wind blows extra hard and shakes the tree of its dead twigs and branches so that new growth has a chance of rising to the heavens. When you do too much and expect too much then sometimes when things fail to happen it can appear that you have loss.

Saturn crossed your Jupiter this year, the brakes were applied and your car stopped, we usually interpret this as 'nothing is moving forward for me, I am going nowhere'. We can also interpret this as depression and sadness. But it is to slow things down. Like approaching an intersection, if you don't slow down you will miss the turn off. You have made changes during this time you are not even aware of, they were necessary changes though felt like loss and sadness. In the scheme of things sometimes we need to go thru such experiences to grow.

Is this a big year, of course it is, Jupiter will be in your 12th House most of 2016 forcing you to examine your life, where to go, what to do, how to do it and get things done. Saturn has moved forward and is no longer grabbing at your hand brake, so it's full steam ahead.

Jupiter crosses into your 1st House starting a whole new 12 year adventure in October, so get ready, put on your racing cap, goggles and gloves.

Yes, you can fall in love if you want, but better still is to attract the right person into your life by living a healthy and honest life. Be true to you, work hard, study hard, do your meditations daily, don't skimp, don't lean on others too much, learn to be the best you can be and don't become complacent - that's a good way to attract love.

You also have Transiting Chiron opposing your Natal Sun and Moon, that can make you very sick, physically and psychologically. That is something you will need to work on now and for the coming few years. It does ease later next year, so look after your health - and perhaps study natural healing, it's also in your chart.

Want to now how to do all this that I just did, study my course, of course :)
Galatea

Post by Galatea »

Thank you so much for all your patience and help. You wrote so beautifully, I just saved this image in my mind: Its like a tree in spring, the wind blows extra hard and shakes the tree of its dead twigs and branches so that new growth has a chance of rising to the heavens. :)

It is very true it’s impossible for me to work only using my mind, so IT-branch is surely excluded; I always felt I had to work with people; it brings me joy to be able to help them. I guess I had a little bit of luck to be able to provide this help during my previous jobs, even the actual one. Communicating with people is important for me as well as feeling that I can really help.

I was very surprised to read about the Chiron aspects… Actually, earlier this year, I completely changed my way of life: eating healthier, exercising, getting deeper into meditation… It seems like I had the intuition I have to do it without knowing why. I’ll keep going on this path then.

I do believe it takes time and constantly better of the self to attract love and good fortune. You said it so beautifully :)

I’m so waiting for the Jupiter to enter my 1st. When it was on my 11th house, in 2014, that was one of the best time of my life. I like Jupiter… even if it’s transiting my 12th now. I feel it’s the right moment to have it here at this point of my life.

Thank you very much for all your invaluable help, it brought me joy and tranquility to read your message. I’ll bookmark your website and study it for better understanding astrology as I would really like to learn more about it. :)
(Czesław Miłosz)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I am honoured to be of service to you, you put a smile on my wrinkly old face with your post, thanks :)