KalaSarpa Yoga Shaanti Advice

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

menonsan

KalaSarpa Yoga Shaanti Advice

Post by menonsan »

Hi Tarun

Astrologer say i have kalasarpa yoga in my chart and as a rsult of this there are negative effects in my life , can you kindly advice me as i have already done a kalasarpa pooja shanti at Tryambakeshwar temple .

The negative effects can still be seen in my life , am still having troubles at work place , cheating from friends , inlaws despising me , less harmony in marriage , career blocks etc.

Do i need to perform Ashlesha Bali , Naga Prathishta , Rahu Ketu Shaanti Pooja as adviced by my friend. My DOB 22nd Jul 1977 , time of birth is 12:30 PM Mumbai . Please advice any help will be grateful .

Regards
Menonsan
deepastro

Re: KalaSarpa Yoga Shaanti Advice

Post by deepastro »

Hello My Friend,

As you yourself stated if "Kalsarpa Yog" not dosh, I personally do not believe in it and tell me did you notice any difference after Kaal sarp pooja.

My honest advice-Do not waste money on pooja, Help the needful people if you have acess money.

You see after analysing currently it indicates health issues and obstacles since July.See the attached chart in attachment its the detailed effect of every planet of your chart.

Now all the 6,8,12 are the negative effects and you see them in majority which will cause obstacles, health issues, litigation.All you need to do is suppress those 6,8,12 by positive remedies performed by you not be priest.
Attachments
IMG_20151125_181656.jpg
IMG_20151125_181656.jpg (411.06 KiB) Viewed 2966 times
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
menonsan

Post by menonsan »

How can i do remedies myself , can you kindly advice , are there no remedy to overcome this negative effect ?
menonsan

Post by menonsan »

What are the remedies which I can perform myself please
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

Dear Menonsan,

I personally never read about “Kal sarp Yog “ in the fundamental lessons of vedic astrology. Actually some greedy people had added this types of terms, yogas etc with astrology to scare people and pull out handsome amount of wealth from them by organizing expensive puja and daan etc. Some famous personalities like Lata Mageskar, Sachin Tendulkar have this so called kaal sarp dosha in their birth chart. You can see their fortune. Next the Kaal sarp yog theory says, if all seven planets are within Rahu-Ketu axis then it is considered as kaal sarp yoga but here in your case although it looks like all seven planets are within Rahu –Ketu axis but practically Moon is far outside of this axis. Thus in any terms this Kaal Sarp dosh or yog is not present in the kundli. Actually all major planets are badly placed and weak thus you are facing problems in almost all aspect of life. The Jup- Ketu bhuti just ended and the Jup-Venus (Sep 2015 to Apr 2018)has started. Both are not so supportive. Still you can expect some job or work offer during this Jup-Venus period. But very high efforts required to get a low grade work. Be cautious while driving or travelling. Relationship with wife will improve during this period. You have some scope to get some unexpected financial gain within mid to last part of 2016 .

Remedy : Recite Shree Sukta of Maha Laxmi Daily. Recite beej mantra of Brihaspati (you can get it from books or youtube) 1 mala in morning and 1 mala in the evening. Do not break the continuity and you will experience slow but steady change towards betterment in almost every aspect of life after 5-6 weeks. A single day gap may keep you away from favourable effects. Take blessing of elders daily morning and keep visiting temples in regular intervals. Do not wear any kind of gems. No big puja or ritual required anymore.
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.
pro412

Post by pro412 »

menonsan wrote:Hi Tarun

Astrologer say i have kalasarpa yoga in my chart and as a rsult of this there are negative effects in my life , can you kindly advice me as i have already done a kalasarpa pooja shanti at Tryambakeshwar temple .

The negative effects can still be seen in my life , am still having troubles at work place , cheating from friends , inlaws despising me , less harmony in marriage , career blocks etc.

Do i need to perform Ashlesha Bali , Naga Prathishta , Rahu Ketu Shaanti Pooja as adviced by my friend. My DOB 22nd Jul 1977 , time of birth is 12:30 PM Mumbai . Please advice any help will be grateful .

Regards
Menonsan
Dear,

There is nothing such as Kaal-Sarpa Yog/Dosha. So do not worry.

I am assuming your birth time is correct. According to your horoscope you are Libra ascendant rising at 2:35 degrees. Currently you are going through Jupiter Mahadasha - Venus Antardasha. Both Jupiter and Venus are placed in the Mrigsira nakshatra ruled by Mars. Jupiter is well placed in the 9th house in the sign of Gemini, but is infant (0:51 degrees). Venus is ill-placed in the 8th house in the sign of Taurus, but is closely afflicted by Rahu through its 9th aspect.

Remedies:
1. Wear a Natural Jyotish Red Coral (4.5+ carats) in Silver setting in Right Index/Right Ring finger.
2. Wear a Natural Jyotish Yellow Sapphire (3.5+ carats) in Gold setting in Left Index/Left Ring finger.

Thank You
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." - Albert Einstein
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

pro412 wrote:

Regards
Menonsan
Dear,

I am assuming your birth time is correct. According to your horoscope you are Libra ascendant rising at 2:35 degrees. Currently you are going through Jupiter Mahadasha - Venus Antardasha. Both Jupiter and Venus are placed in the Mrigsira nakshatra ruled by Mars. Jupiter is well placed in the 9th house in the sign of Gemini, but is infant (0:51 degrees). Venus is ill-placed in the 8th house in the sign of Taurus, but is closely afflicted by Rahu through its 9th aspect.

Remedies:
1. Wear a Natural Jyotish Red Coral (4.5+ carats) in Silver setting in Right Index/Right Ring finger.
2. Wear a Natural Jyotish Yellow Sapphire (3.5+ carats) in Gold setting in Left Index/Left Ring finger.

Thank You

Mr Pro412,

you may remember that I had suggested you to learn astrology adequetly then suggest people to wear gems or other remedies. But unfortunately you seems to ignorant to my words. Do you know how dreadful the Mars can be, if strenghten more by wearing Red coral ? He is 2nd and 7th lord (Markesh) and placed in 8th house. Who taught you to advise gems of Markesh planets ? This can threat to life of this native.

Thus I humbly request you and other users to advise others, what you know properly. Otherwise you may cause more harm to already suffering peoples.

If I notice such type of mistake by others I will request honorable admin to remove such user's from the forum in sake of user's belif upon the forum.
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.
pro412

Post by pro412 »

TarunKant wrote:
pro412 wrote:

Regards
Menonsan
Dear,

Remedies:

Thank You

Mr Pro412,

you may remember that I had suggested you to learn astrology adequetly then suggest people to wear gems or other remedies. But unfortunately you seems to ignorant to my words. Do you know how dreadful the Mars can be, if strenghten more by wearing Red coral ? He is 2nd and 7th lord (Markesh) and placed in 8th house. Who taught you to advise gems of Markesh planets ? This can threat to life of this native.

Thus I humbly request you and other users to advise others, what you know properly. Otherwise you may cause more harm to already suffering peoples.

If I notice such type of mistake by others I will request honorable admin to remove such user's from the forum in sake of user's belif upon the forum.
Dear and Respected TarunKant,

I agree to the fact that I was new to the world of Vedic Astrology a few months ago. I have learnt the perfect fundamentals of Vedic Astrology from a highly qualified Vedic Astrologer and I'm still learning from him. Dispute between our opinions of malefics and benefics arise because our fundamentals seem to be different. For example you consider Mars as a Markesh planet for a Libra ascendant as it rules the 2nd and 7th house. You have been sticking still to the old fundamentals of Vedic Astrology which are not helpful in todays world. In earlier times 2nd house significations like accumulated wealth, status and 7th house significations like partnership and business were considered against the dharma, so the "Sage Parashara" stated them as maraka houses meaning houses which are against dharma of a person. Markesh in this context does not mean death (literally death) inflicting houses. In todays world one needs these two important aspects of life to earn and live life. So concluding that 2nd and 7th lords are Markesh and so will create death inflicting conditions, is simply nonsense. This is what my guru has taught me and is truly and completely acceptable. Especially in my case I see logic and reasoning behind facts. Simply and blindly accepting facts is not my style.

Secondly on gemstones. Gemstones increase the strength of the planet it is connected to. Whenever a planet is ill-placed (6H,8H,12H), debilitated, infant, old, combust it loses its strength to protect its general and particular significations generally and during major or sub period of that planet. In such case the planet needs to be strengthened to fructify and give its results. Strengthening of planets can be done with the help of Planetary Gemstones, provided they are flawless, untreated, unheated and most importantly are Jyotish Gemstones.

And coming to the native's case (menonsan). Currently the native is going through Jupiter Mahadasha - Venus Antardasha. Jupiter is placed in the 9th house at 0:51 degrees (utter infancy) in the sign of Gemini in the nakshatra Mrigsira (ruled by Mars). Venus is placed in the 8th house at 23:30 degrees in the sign of Taurus in the nakshatra Mrigsira (ruled by Mars). Mars is placd in the 8th house at 9:41 degrees in the sign of Taurus. So during Jupiter-Venus dasha mixed results pertaining to Jupiter, Mars and Venus are to be expected. Mars and Venus are ill-placed (8H). Also Venus is closely afflicted by Rahu. So in this natives case Jupiter, Venus and Mars need to be strengthened to give results pertaining to its significations (general and specific) during major and sub periods. If not strengthened they Jupiter, Venus and Mars won't give results at full strength as per their significations. So this native requires a Diamond, Yellow Sapphire and a Red Coral. So I guarantee that if this native wears Diamond, Yellow Sapphire or a Red Coral no death or sufferings are going to come to him, provided other planets in natal chart or transit are not weak and are not afflicted. These gemstones would only strengthen their respective planets. Gemstones don't trigger events, they only strengthen planets. Events are only triggered by Major periods, Sub periods and transits of planets.

I hope I have made my self and my fundamentals clear to you.

Thank You
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello Pro412,

I usually never get in to argument with another astrologer as everyone has their own technique and fundamental principles to analyse horoscope but here my friend you need to make a correction.

Its always better to think logically and i totally agree with you that with modern time, Astrology has to change itself and be more precise.

For reference you can consider my hand made chart which i attached when answering question of the fellow-

First of all you see mars is ill placed in 8th and Sub lord is venus- Which also signifies obstacles, so by strengthening mars you are going to increase his obstacles only, because final authority is of sub-lord in which house planet is placed.

Secondly you said Yellow Sapphire-Jup-MA-ME is planet-nak-SL combination of jupiter it indicates 6,8/8/12 in all three levels that means chronic illness or disease will be there but due to presence of 9 it means by medicine things will be fine. if you tend to strength these, it will lead to some serious problems with native.

Keep on learning and with the time you will be able to predict more accurately, Its a ocean where learning will never stop, Keep yourself open to see how other people are predicting and learn new technique from different astrologers.

I still have no intention to offend you by any means but this thing was wrong enough.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
pro412

Post by pro412 »

deepastro wrote:Hello Pro412,

I usually never get in to argument with another astrologer as everyone has their own technique and fundamental principles to analyse horoscope but here my friend you need to make a correction.

Its always better to think logically and i totally agree with you that with modern time, Astrology has to change itself and be more precise.

For reference you can consider my hand made chart which i attached when answering question of the fellow-

First of all you see mars is ill placed in 8th and Sub lord is venus- Which also signifies obstacles, so by strengthening mars you are going to increase his obstacles only, because final authority is of sub-lord in which house planet is placed.

Secondly you said Yellow Sapphire-Jup-MA-ME is planet-nak-SL combination of jupiter it indicates 6,8/8/12 in all three levels that means chronic illness or disease will be there but due to presence of 9 it means by medicine things will be fine. if you tend to strength these, it will lead to some serious problems with native.

Keep on learning and with the time you will be able to predict more accurately, Its a ocean where learning will never stop, Keep yourself open to see how other people are predicting and learn new technique from different astrologers.

I still have no intention to offend you by any means but this thing was wrong enough.
Dear deepastro,

If I'm not wrong you make use of KP Astrology/Nadi Astrology for predictions and remedies. In KP Astrology each of the planet signifies specific houses. Each planet is placed in a certain nakshatra and sub-lord. Intensity of strength is Sub-Lord>Nakshatra>Planet. A planet during its main or sub period or transit, gives results as per the houses signified by the planet, its nakshatra and its sub lord. KP Astrology is best only for identifying events in life as per planetary periods or transits. If KP Astrology is used for recommending gemstones then it would fail. For example in the natives case, Jupiter is placed in Mars nakshatra and Mercury is sub-lord. So according to it if Yellow Sapphire is worn then it signifies more of 8th house along with 6th and 12th houses results. As I had already mentioned in previous post, wearing Yellow Sapphire will only strengthen Jupiter and has nothing to do with houses signified with Jupiters nakshatra lord and its sub-lord. Jupiters nakshatra lord and its sub-lord and their houses or their lords wont be strengthened at all.

I think KP Astrology is a type of astrology which helps exactly pinpoint events, and most importantly it's too quick and easy to learn then vedic astrology. But would fail in Gemstone Recommendation. I have personally used KP Astrology/Nadi Astrology while doing consultations for gemstones, but it didn't help in recommendations. I had a chart of a native whoose all planets signified either 6, 8, 12 through nakshatra and sub lord. So in this case it means it would give inauspicious results pertaining to nakshtra lord and sub lord houses during transits, major and sub periods. So does this mean the native should not be recommended any gemstones. KP Astrology is good at predictions not gemstone recommendations (most of the time). What I have to say is that, house ruler-ship determines the functional nature of planet and planets placement in a particular sign or house describes its strength. So If a benefic planet is weak by placement then it needs to be strengthened regardless of its placement in 6th, 8th or 12th.

Well to conclude these are the divine teachings given to me by my guru and i firmly believe and stand by them. It's an opinion that we give to guidance seekers who come in this forum. So no offence from my side too.

Thank You