When will I start living with my husband?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
bansalgirl

When will I start living with my husband?

Post by bansalgirl »

Hello Sir,

I got married last month only and my husband is back to US. We had filed visa application last year in January. When will I be with him forever. Is there any strong chance of flying abroad permanently this year? Or I have to wait for long period again? Please suggest.

Here are my details if required:
DOB- 28.Jan.1989
Time- 4:48 am
Place- Chandigarh, India.

Thanks & Regards
BansalGirl
RishiRahul

Re: When will I start living with my husband?

Post by RishiRahul »

bansalgirl wrote:Hello Sir,

I got married last month only and my husband is back to US. We had filed visa application last year in January. When will I be with him forever. Is there any strong chance of flying abroad permanently this year? Or I have to wait for long period again? Please suggest.

DOB- 28.Jan.1989

Thanks & Regards
BansalGirl

I wonder if the marriage was initiated between 29 Jan -5 Feb 2016?

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
bansalgirl

Post by bansalgirl »

We got engaged on oct 05, 2014 and then married in court on October 13, 2014 so that he could file for my visa application. The marriage with rituals was done last month i.e. March 04, 2016. We spent only 14 days together.
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

DOB- 28.Jan.1989

Thanks & Regards
BansalGirl
bansalgirl wrote:We got engaged on oct 05, 2014 and then married in court on October 13, 2014 so that he could file for my visa application. The marriage with rituals was done last month i.e. March 04, 2016. We spent only 14 days together.

So when did you get married actually? see your statements in bold above. Incomplete facts can misguide/even change predictions, especially precision in timings.
Presumably you might have been planning for ritualistic marriage between 29 Jan & 5Feb 2016? I wonder.

RishiRahul
bansalgirl

Post by bansalgirl »

Alright, the ritualistic marriage was planned in december 2015, and happened on march 04,2016.
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

RishiRahul wrote:

DOB- 28.Jan.1989

Thanks & Regards
BansalGirl
bansalgirl wrote:We got engaged on oct 05, 2014 and then married in court on October 13, 2014 so that he could file for my visa application. The marriage with rituals was done last month i.e. March 04, 2016. We spent only 14 days together.

So when did you get married actually? see your statements in bold above. Incomplete facts can misguide/even change predictions, especially precision in timings.
Presumably you might have been planning for ritualistic marriage between 29 Jan & 5Feb 2016? I wonder.

RishiRahul
bansalgirl wrote:Alright, the ritualistic marriage was planned in december 2015, and happened on march 04,2016.
While there may be a chance of a flying abroad mid May to early June 2016; though nothing of major consequence is seen at or before the close of this year.

RishiRahul
bansalgirl

Post by bansalgirl »

Hmm.. Than you sir for the reply. Is there anything I can do as a remedy or to speed up the process?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi bansal girl, I will try to help a little here if I can. I see that transiting Saturn is still in your 12th House, it doesn't cross into the 1st House until towards the end of next year. This suggests that there is still time to wait as you have some unfinished business to attend to. I don't know what that is but I suspect it has to do with your own health, to recuperate and recover perhaps from some illness?

I also think your husband is under pressure at this time so you may need to just sit tight and allow him to do what he has to do over the coming months. This should allow things to be easier when you arrive to be with him.

Although Saturn is generally considered the Lord of Time and we bow to his decisions, Pallas Athena, the asteroid Goddess, is crossing your Ascendant right now. Pallas is a powerful feminine archetype and may provide many opportunities over the coming year to connect with your husband.

All is not lost, I am sure that things will work out as best you and your husband can do. Don't rush things, that's often when things can fall over. So slow down, I know you want to be there now but Fate has decided otherwise and we push her at our own peril.

I drew a Tarot card - 6 Pentacles - suggests that you should spend your time serving, providing your skills and talents to help others.
bansalgirl

Post by bansalgirl »

Thank you for the detailed analysis. Its been 10-15 days since I'm not feeling good. Health is very low. I don't know what to do. When will I be fine? I wish it wont get more worse.