its too important.. marriage.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
ramesha

its too important.. marriage.

Post by ramesha »

Hi..
I wana know about my marriage? Will it be love or not? And how will be my married life??

Dob 1st April 1993
Time 12:10AM
Place is Karachi Pakistan.
Gender female.
MalizenX

Re: its too important.. marriage.

Post by MalizenX »

Well I saw your chart now, and before I answer your question, I just have to propose you, so Would you marry me? :D
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
ramesha

Post by ramesha »

Haha. No answer first.. Please!
ramesha

Post by ramesha »

Coz it's urgent..
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

For someone who is born at 1st April , you have no sens of humor . Urgent marriage hmm , seams like you are up to transformative relationship , and you may start feel that way about year ago . Your relationships/marriage do have very intense influence on you now , and i cant say that will be good , perhaps you may have to learn how to adjust your energetic nature about family life . Your Mars sits in 1st house and you have Venus conjunct sun in Aries , so be sure your partner have Aries factors or is dominant for what he wan strong will and deterimination . Well you are the person who is very focused on secure and asserting your self so you may even be in charge on the relationship . Its conflicted a lot , you have tendency to explode fast , and you do not feel that you are constant same . One day you may be fire , another emotion . Perhaps you struggle with self acceptance . You are in all ways cardinal person . However you have calming Saturn trine from 5th house(love) to your Venus/Sun conjunct in 10th(career, public self image) , Venus rules 11th and 4th(Family and friends involved ?) Sun rules 2nd(stability and money) . So picture is here , you have good opportunity for making long-term commitment /marriage/relationship now , that can be marriage for security influenced by friends or family , it will transform your view of relationships and actually it will bring you to a total new level of sharing your intimate life . So in fact may be love , but more like some bond that make both of you learn alot about how relationships work . Love is always within us , those who search for love in others miss the very important point . So in fact you have to love yourself and accept your self , and when you really do it and make it habit , you will be able to receive and give love , then love flows freely and you do not have to worry who loves and and who do not , cause you are the channel of love . As you love more your self you will be more lovable. Cheers to you and if you are about to marry wish you all the best :P
ramesha

Post by ramesha »

Wow.. That's nice.. M obliged :)
Thanks
ramesha

Post by ramesha »

So do u see marriage In this year in the chart?
What do u reckon?
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Yeah, you are definitely focused on relationships this year and you are about to met very important peoples if you didn't already. But you also need adjustments form making relationships better, you have to work on your self anyway. Other peoples are just mirrors of our inner condition, so you will sure pull peoples in your life, but which one is up to you. What I usually love to say is what you think of most of the time you experience very soon in outer world, so when you think about relationship think in the way you want it to be, think and dream about perfect relationship for you, with thinking about things that you do not like about relationship or "how can get wrong" so you prepare your mind for worst case scenario, and what you think the most about you experience. Dreaming about perfect one do not cost anything but the time, and time pass anyway so use it in most constructive way. Holding on thinking condition about "things play out as you want" you get to the point -What your most often thought about relationship? -Perfect one- so you experience. It's really doesn't matter in which position you are now, you always have choice to think in certain way. There you can start work on yourself with choosing to think good about relationship, perhaps you can take 30 min to 60 and just imagine how your relationship work out, how other peoples treat you, how you see yourself and it's real fun to do this, once you accept this you will want it more and you will see very well changes in outer world and you may realize how your thinking shift on another level. This is nothing abstract, all greatest peoples in history used imagination method for achieving own desires. So is not about just imagine it and nothing, it's about imagine it and and still do what you do, but your way of doing it will attract certain picture that you imagine in your mind about relationship . Try it give it a shoot if you like it keep work ;P
ramesha

Post by ramesha »

Hmmm.. Wow.. Another right hit :)
OK there is a guy.. Hez my cousin..
His DOB is 7th may 1991
Time 05:00am
Place is Lahore Pakistan.

He came to visit us after 12yrs.. N within 7 days he fell in love with me.. He has quiet a sad past.. He is now in Canada.. Told me that he wud come back n marry me.. Do you think by looking at the chart.. Is there any chance of that?? He's my step cousin actually.
ramesha

Post by ramesha »

I will most definitely work.on your advice... :)