Sister's Marriage

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

sri

Sister's Marriage

Post by sri »

Dear Astrologers,

We came across a proposal for my sister. In the person's chart we found his venus conjuncts rahu and hence my parent's are very skeptical as to whether we can proceed further or not. we are really apprehensive as to whether he will remain loyal to my sister .will he have extra marital affairs ? I will appreciate your insights on his characteristic traits. His birth detail particulars are

Male (birth details deleted at posters request)

Regards
Sri
sri

Re: Sister's Marriage

Post by sri »

Respected Astros,
I request you all to kindly answer my query .

Thanks
Sri
sri

Post by sri »

Dear Gunjarika Madam,

I will be very glad to hear your prediction on the same .Kindly reply.

Regards
Sri
sri

Post by sri »

Dear Deepastro, Tarunkantji, Gunjarikaji
I would appreciate your inputs at the earliest.Kindly reply.

Regards
Sri
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello Sri,

My honest suggestion to you is please do not use astrology dictums without proper knowledge.
I do not even know why only by one combination in rashi chart you can come to this conclusion.

Venus and Rahu are 26 degress apart although being in a same house so the effect will not be there secondly look at D-9 you will get a clear picture.
Although if you look at horoscope you will find just because in D-9 and D-1 and D-60 his 7th house is damaged that is why he is not being able to get married.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
sri

Post by sri »

Dear Deepastro,

Thanks so much for considering my query and giving your valuable inputs. Due to certain reasons pertaining to his behavior which i cannot write openly on this forum. we were perplexed and hence i felt proper guidance from experienced astrologers can clear our ambiguities.Can you kindly say few lines on his overall characteristic traits for my satisfaction. will he be a good individual ? this is my main concern.kindly reply.

Thanks
Sri
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

hi sri !
Planatery placement indicate the person is very aggressive and rigid in his behavior. Has a tendency to stuck on own thoughts. In short less cooperative nature. If your sister is a strong willed person then she can survive this relation. Smooth marital life need to be checked in both charts.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
sri

Post by sri »

Dear Madam,
Thanks so much for your prediction.

Thanks
Sri
sri

Post by sri »

Dear Deepastro, Gunjarika mam,

I will be very grateful to you if you kindly answer one more query. Is this person really affluent? because the person is unknown to us and his self proclamation of being affluent is really obscure to us. Hence i request your inputs on his financial status as well as his professional life. I firmly believe that a person's birth chart certainly affirms all these attributes. Hence i would appreciate your valuable comments on the same.

Thanks
Sri
sri

Post by sri »

Dear Deepastro,

Am eagerly awaiting your comments

Regards
Sri