Advice on Job and kid

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Rik

Advice on Job and kid

Post by Rik »

Hi,

DOB : 12-04-1990
TOB : 08:45 AM
POB : Bhimavaram
State: Andhra Pradesh

I have been trying to find a job in the overseas for almost 2 years but only worked for some 4 months till now. I have also been married for 2 years now and this finding a job has not me to think on having kids. Now, I am confused if I should continue looking for a job or concentrate on having kids. Could some one please tell me when I can get a job and also a kid.

Thanks.
Sujit

Re: Advice on Job and kid

Post by Sujit »

Are your currently employed. Share your education, profession and date of marriage.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Rik

Post by Rik »

No, I am not currently employed. I have done my B-Tech, and I am a Salesforce developer and my date of marriage is 21-04-2016.

Thank you so much for the reply, it means a lot to me.

Thanks.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Rik,
You are in the sub period of Mars weak in 9th house is likely to give more expenses, stress to marriage.
There can be slight hopes for job during September but professional matters are not looking good.
Send me feedback.
-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Rik

Post by Rik »

Thanks for the analysis . Do you think I will get a job next year and do you see anything about a kid, when I can get a kid.
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

Rik wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:10 pm Hi,

DOB : 12-04-1990
TOB : 08:45 AM
POB : Bhimavaram
State: Andhra Pradesh

I have been trying to find a job in the overseas for almost 2 years but only worked for some 4 months till now. I have also been married for 2 years now and this finding a job has not me to think on having kids. Now, I am confused if I should continue looking for a job or concentrate on having kids. Could some one please tell me when I can get a job and also a kid.

Thanks.
Hello,

You are possibly attractive to look at too.
Your life till now looked difficult, seeking some refuge in study or even self reflection etc.

Saturn posited in your ninth house delays progress or even delays proper resumption of material life.

Till now you probably was not successful as a people person, but that period begins to get over 4 to months from now, with the onset of Rahu antardasa in Shani dasa (raman ayanamsa).

I also wonder if early 2017 cornered your wishes too, and finally only from Aug 2018 you realise that you finally need to do something different.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
Rik

Post by Rik »

Thanks for the reply Rishi. Hopefully something turns good, I am sometimes loosing all hope and faith and go into despair not knowing what my future will be. Somehow , I am passing days. Thanks again.

Regards