Moon conjunct Pluto

Noel Eastwood is a psychotherapist and astrologer.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

elitapi

Moon conjunct Pluto

Post by elitapi »

Hi,
how can a conjunction Moon-Pluto in the natal chart be solved? Do you have any suggestions? Some kind of meditation or therapy or books? Can you explain me this aspect? I am finding extremely difficult dealing with it. In my case I have Moon (Libra 28°49´) conjunct Pluto (Scorpio 0°07´ R) at 1°18´ (applying) in 3rd house, both close opposing Mercury in Aries in 9th house. This conjunction affects actually my relationships with men in particular. I have always the same dynamic (fear of loss, being demanding, feeling obsessed, pain nurturing me in some way, they run away..). I am normally a very indipendent person, so I don´t really understand why.. I had a huge shock in June 2006 when my ex boyfriend left me, these dynamics started (or restarted) at that time and since then haven´t left yet. I met someone in January 2018 and I felt for him something different, but then I started again with this dynamic and probably lost him. I am sick of it, but I dont know how to solve this. I was born on 13.05.84 at 11.25 am, Italy.
thanks a lot!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Moon conjunct Pluto

Post by Noel Eastwood »

eli, that is a tough conjunction, it forces you to examine your nurturing as a child, your mother and her ways of showing love, how you accept nurturing from others particularly from older mother types and how you nurture others. So Moon is all about nurturing in every way you can think of, examine that in your life and then you will start to understand where to apply your meditations.

Pluto is tranformation, in other words Pluto wants you to rise above your natal conjunction with the Moon, he wants you to let go of the cords and bindings that hold you back from being who you want to be. Pluto will do anything to help you, even destroy your lovelife if it leads you to freedom.

How do we use this conjunction to move you out of these horrid experiences? We need to remember that it is in the 3rd house of communication and the mind, so it can torture you with excessive thinking about it.

You do specific and directed meditations. First you examine your experiences of nurturing as I've mentioned above. This is particularly dirceted at mother and mother types in your early life. Once you begin to understand how you were nurtured you will then be ready to work on particular meditation forms to heal it. This is Pluto's way, to work within your unconcious, at the cause of the conflict, and to then heal it using the same process.

What town were you born please so that I can draw up your chart and we can work through that if you like.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Eli, here is your chart. I like to have it sitting where I can see it when I'm working on people's charts.

Your Moon conjunct Pluto sits right on your 4th house cusp which shows just how very important your mother is to you. It can also influence your own home and family, when you make one, so that is why resolving the conflict it can bring right now is always a good idea.

You have Leo Ascendant which is lovely, it makes you bright and the sun shines when you visit people, or is felt by your fellow workers and customers. In other words the sun follows you where ever you go. It also means you are sensitive to criticism and when your confidence is down you really do feel 'down'. Your 4th house also has Saturn and Mars, both can influence the way you experience your homelife and relationship with your mother.

Your homework for working towards healing this conflicted pattern, and we are only looking at a small part of your chart, is to meditate. If you can get my book, 'Psychological Astrology An Introduction', it describes how to meditate with your cosmic mother and father. This is where I would like to start with your inner work, to start you on your mystic's quest.

Step one is to close your eyes and imagine a sanctuary, somewhere nice that you can go for your inner work. It can be a beach house or farm or by the river, it could be grandma and grandpa's house, somewhere you feel safe and happy. That is where you will begin your healing.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (277.45 KiB) Viewed 4781 times
elitapi

Post by elitapi »

Thank you a lot! You are absolutely right about "feeling down", I called them "peaks".
I´ll get the book and try to start as you told.
I´ll let you know.