Regarding sisters marriage

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

trineshan

Regarding sisters marriage

Post by trineshan »

Hi all my sister is working govt sector since 7yrs. Marriage is not possible yet.looking for a guy working in govt sector only since 1.5 yr,but not happening .also tell me when she will get transfer to Bangalore? . As of now dealing family issues .settling the issue one by one. So can anyone please tell when the marriage will happen ?
Date of birth : 23 December 1991
Time: 17.14
Place of birth : Davanagere , Karnataka ,India
Buddy

Re: Regarding sisters marriage

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrishaba Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja, the 7th &12th lord.
2. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is strongly placed in the 6th (Dusthana) house - a Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in the sign of Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru - the 8th and 11th lord, is not a good sign. For the records, Venus/Shukra is not really comfortable in the 6th house.
3. Moon/Chandra is also strongly placed in his Swasthana in the sign of Karaka Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev - the 9th & 10th lord, a Yogakaraka for the chart, who is strongly placed in his Swasthana in the sign of Makara Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra. So, there is Parivarthana Yoga at the Nakshatra level and perhaps contributing to the native's emotional/detached and at times depressed mindset.
4. Very strong placement of 7th lord Mars/Kuja in his Swasthana in Vrishchika Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Jyestha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha - who himself is placed in the Kalathara-Sthana is not really a good sign. Both Mars/Kuja and Mercury/Budha are not comfortable nor are preferably in the 7th house of partnerships and relationships. They are invariably relationship spoilers and don't help in sustaining relationships.
5. Presence of Ketu in the 2nd house is not a good sign either.

In summary, delay is clearly evident. I'm also left wondering that she likes or has somebody in mind - perhaps somebody who is known at home and in some way related to her work/work-place.

In any case, it might be beneficial to consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early fulfillment of desire.

In the interim (while waiting for expert guidance), it might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and Lord Subramanya Swamy, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa... along with daily recital/chanting/reading/hearing of Shri Vishnu Sahasranama.

PS: I would appreciate some insight into current support structure/parents and their well-being.

Take care...
Ajinkya

Post by Ajinkya »

Dear @trineshan,
I am still at a learning phase in jyotish but,

According to my reading, Marriage can happen after Oct 2021.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I think the time of birth needs rectification.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

When she joined in the job year and month was it first job . Informed she is Employed in public sector Was it bank if so pl share the year and month of joining in public sector
trineshan

Post by trineshan »

Yes it is her First Job . Date of joining 6/12/2013 . Working at KSRTC transport depot Karnataka as assistant Engineer ( AE) Civil. Working at HUBLI, Karnataka. Residing since 6yrs in pg .everyweek she is coming home . She is also worried about parents .as they worrying abt her marriage a lot.Birth time is correct Hamid sir ,5.14PM .
She don't have anyone in her mind and at work location. But recently one proposal came .he is a far relative but very poor family background. He is having good pay at Bangalore.boy family is in eager to get married to my sis. As she is in govt job .but we are hesitating to proceed further.
His dob.
Date of Birth : 10 September 1991
Birth Time : 01: AM, Tuesday
Place of Birth : Jagalur

Please tell if she get married to him .will it be good marriage ? How ll be her future with this marriage.?
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
trineshan wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:56 pm She don't have anyone in her mind and at work location. But recently one proposal came .he is a far relative but very poor family background.
I'm sure you'll agree it is not easy to read anybody's mind. Unless I'm terribly mistaken, the native's chart has some indications... and hence the note.

In any case, I'd be interested in knowing what is perceived to be the reasons for the delay (in case the native is quoting a preference for a Government employed individual, it might not be a bad idea to check if she has anybody in mind). If due urgency is not shown, there could be a significant delay in marriage event.

Take care...
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

please comment on the events that took place regarding her marriage between June 2017 and Sept 2019.
Yes from date of joining job the time of birth seems somewhat reliable.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
trineshan

Post by trineshan »

Hi Hamid sir . Fron June 2017 to dec 2018 no progress ..In the month of Jan 2019 (1st proposal) one proposal came that guy also working in public sector( income tax dept state govt employee) In my home everyone agreed tat guy , my sis also told I am ready to marry him ..but boy is not telling anything . Boy relatives also want to go with thiz proposal .but not happened. After that may 2019 one more proposal came guy family background is not tat much good.
Recently in the month of april2020 one more came .he is far relative same guy family background is not good.guy is working private sector .guy family is in a hurry for marriage .. but we r thinking about the same .wht to do.
One more thing sir it all happened we bought on constructed home in the year 3rd to 7th to July 2013. House is not at having vasthu .due to that we suffered a lot . One more thing some are telling if they start my marriage proposal her marriage may settle . But I m looking for a job change .so bit difficult . Is ther any chance that if my marriage proposal starts means her marriage ll settle .if there are chance please tel sir .my parents are worrying a lot about the same
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

vedam33 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:02 pm When she joined in the job year and month was it first job . Informed she is Employed in public sector Was it bank if so pl share the year and month of joining in public sector
Its always better to look at the boy first, his family and then location.
Going the opposite way is always a bad idea. Speaking from experience.